Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

favorite type of sweets?

Buwleo

I have a sweet tooth I guess it’s one of my addictions in life. It’s not that bad though I like to have something sweet maybe once or twice a week.
I’m also trying to get myself in better shape though so this is why I’m asking what are your favorite types of sweets that also have some sort of health benefits. Should I try maybe some chocolate?

I have a sweet tooth I guess it’s one of my addictions in life. It’s not that bad though I like to have something sweet maybe once or twice a week.
I’m also trying to get myself in better shape though so this is why I’m asking what are your favorite types of sweets that also have some sort of health benefits. Should I try maybe some chocolate?
eat fruits if you like sweets

if you get chocolate check the ingredients and make sure it's close to 100% pure cocoa and also it's derived from a location which is pesticide free. the yuka app will help you with this

another option is oatmeal cookies with raisins. Again make sure you check the ingredients

sugar is really bad for you

Protein shake

There are many types of sugar-free sweets in the modern world - from chocolate to cakes. Some of them are so delicious that it's hard to even recognize that there's no sugar in there. Then, of course, there's fruits, as many guys here have advised. I also like bananas with nuts - I cut them in circles and pour a mound of nuts on top, personally I prefer almonds myself.