Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zelle recipient confusion

I recently made a purchase through Grizzlyroids prior to extensively researching their legitimacy. After looking into their site I determined there was probably little chance I would receive what I ordered. I then decided I would order from Napsgear. When I went to complete the Zelle payment, Napsgear requested that I sent payment to the exact same email recipient as I had submitted payment to for the Grizzlyroids order. I have not yet completed that payment. Can anybody explain why Grizzly and Naps would be requesting the payment be sent to the exact same recipient?

I recently made a purchase through Grizzlyroids prior to extensively researching their legitimacy. After looking into their site I determined there was probably little chance I would receive what I ordered. I then decided I would order from Napsgear. When I went to complete the Zelle payment, Napsgear requested that I sent payment to the exact same email recipient as I had submitted payment to for the Grizzlyroids order. I have not yet completed that payment. Can anybody explain why Grizzly and Naps would be requesting the payment be sent to the exact same recipient?
@Arctichill they likely use the same payment processors, remember they high risk bro
I think they use musclepay https://anabolex.com/community/threads/start-your-own-online-p-h-a-r-m-a-with-musclepay-today.2845
which is used by many sources
if I was you I would ONLY buy from napsgear.org not from grizzlyroids

bad reviews on grizzly

and whats your cycle plan? @Arctichill why havent you shared it with us bro?

no need to worry using napsgear, we've been using them 20 some years

Thank you all very much for your responses. I apologize for my naivety on this. I’m not new to the sport, but I am new to the e-commerce aspect of it. Thanks again.

Never used

Top Bottom