Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 1st Sustanon Dbol cycle log

What do you think about what I've got going on?

• Sounds good

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Hell yah

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
dogs are awesome, glad you enjoy what you are doing

Got done with para pharma cut stack now I'm on a bridge cycle of sus250 .5ml injection every 4 days. I've got about 2weeks left on this then I'll be starting a new cycle. It will consist of para pharma sus350 w dbol. I'll do a 1ml injection every other day w 2x20 dbol a day. I'll run the dbol for 6 weeks and the sus for 10 weeks. The bridge cycle after that will be para pharma test E 250 .5ml every 5 days.

My meals are pretty consistent
6-8 eggs w 2 cups of rice in the a.m. dont forget the hot sauce wait an hr crush the gym. Eat at about 8:30-9ish gym an hr later

Come home do about a 2-5 mile dog walk(I train dogs for a living) then a lot of isolated arm wrestling workouts. Pronation, riser, hooking drills along with pull-ups.

Then usually a light lunch with a protein shake so I don't get lazy and a good dinner 1/2lb or more of chicken,beef, or lamb and eggs with veggies.

Let me know what you guys think. Always open to listening and learning anything I can to make a cycle smoother/better. Best to all of you out there. Enjoy life and keep crushing it.
Love it!

5 mile run in zone 2 bpm 135-150. Took about 50 minutes

45lbs seated sholder press 3x10

225lbs sholder shrug 3x10

Chest on standing cable machine settings low, med, high 70lbs 15reps each setting really focused on the squeeze and a slow release

Lat pull down 70lbs 15x2

15 pull-ups

Single arm rows on cable machine at 70lbs holding the squeeze and curling the wrist for 3-5 seconds each pull 15x each arm

Core as many sit ups as I can in different positions

5 mile run in zone 2 bpm 135-150. Took about 50 minutes

45lbs seated sholder press 3x10

225lbs sholder shrug 3x10

Chest on standing cable machine settings low, med, high 70lbs 15reps each setting really focused on the squeeze and a slow release

Lat pull down 70lbs 15x2

15 pull-ups

Single arm rows on cable machine at 70lbs holding the squeeze and curling the wrist for 3-5 seconds each pull 15x each arm

Core as many sit ups as I can in different positions
@dogtrainer85 for your core start doing Planks, front and side alright?

and on the arm rows you need to do some longer 20 reps for the PUMP

and diet any changes? update some pics too bro

nice workout I like how you put in the shrug work

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M 1st run with Sustanon Steroids and SARMS 21
Maverick602 Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin) Steroids and SARMS 314
Bravo_Alpha Approved Log 1st Block Pre-Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 193
One On TRT and 1st cycle question Steroids and SARMS 30
bcbx212 Ruptured Achilles on week 9 of 1st cycle - How to proceed Steroids and SARMS 21
bcbx212 Approved Log My Opening Day - 1st Cycle - Rookie Log Steroids and SARMS 107
X 1st time trenbolone questions Steroids and SARMS 18
Robertgrey Approved What was your 1st HGH cycle? Steroids and SARMS 12
Maverick602 Old Man Cycle Log - 1st SARMS Cycle - (Sarms4Sale) Steroids and SARMS 332
K Test + Primo 1st cycle Steroids and SARMS 6
Jose Cansacko 1st cycle w/ anavar Steroids and SARMS 11
C 1st cycle help please Steroids and SARMS 9
W 1st bulking cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
X adding sustanon to existing cycle? Steroids and SARMS 22
C equipoise with sustanon next stack 14 weeks Steroids and SARMS 21
K Sustanon PIP Steroids and SARMS 27
C sustanon and NPP stacking Steroids and SARMS 21
E geneza pharma sustanon and dbol wow! Steroids and SARMS 19
V Would you recommend sustanon? Steroids and SARMS 21
E How to run test E and sustanon Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off Now On Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 15
J 5 years later and sustanon hgh stack Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Is Sustanon the superior form of testosterone? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Sustanon 270 (Geneza Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 15
jasonhill800 Napsgear Product of the Week: Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
R Sustanon as a blend ? Steroids and SARMS 17
V Geneza pharma bulking protocol with sustanon Steroids and SARMS 17
V Napsgear sustanon options Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 18 Sustanon Dianabol Bulking - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Evo Underground 18 Sustanon Dianabol Bulking – Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
D Geneza pharma sustanon? Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 17 Trenbolone Sustanon Bulking - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #5 - Sustanon and Deca Durabolin Bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 19
Richardbrown Napsgear: It’s Swole Time! DP Sustanon 270 is 50% off NOW! Steroids and SARMS 12
V need sustanon cycle help Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week Winner: Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
A sustanon and NPP stack Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Sustanon 250 Facts Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode 439 NPP vs Deca Durabolin and Sustanon cycles. Steroids and SARMS 14
B big sustanon cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
K Switching to sustanon Steroids and SARMS 15
T Prescribed sustanon Steroids and SARMS 15
V Convince me Sustanon isn’t overrated Steroids and SARMS 14
F Best PCT 4 Sustanon Steroids and SARMS 13
B Tren Hex, Sustanon, Deca , And Dbol Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
Q Trt question on Sustanon Steroids and SARMS 8
B Sustanon PIP Steroids and SARMS 11
B safety concerns on sustanon Steroids and SARMS 7
T nausea from sustanon use Steroids and SARMS 9
K TRT with sustanon 250 Steroids and SARMS 7