Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer Shredding Cycle Powered by 1-Stop Domestic

tommmyfox

What's up bros! I'm new to anabolex scene, so I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tommy, and i've got about 9 years training experience (The first 7 years natty, can't say the same for the last two lol.)

A few weeks ago I got in contact with Buddhabuilder from 1-stop domestic who hooked me up with some fire quality stuff that I will be using to get the leanest i've ever been!

I will be running Test E at 200 mg weekly and anavar at 50 mg daily.

Every week I will be posting progress pictures as well as answering any questions you guys have!

Enjoy this gear p0rn ;)

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    468.8 KB · Views: 75
This is our starting point!

I am 6'1 at 178 lbs to start this shred.
Before my summer shredding cycle I was on trt at 175 mg weekly

Attachments

• weeeek1.jpg
    weeeek1.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 69
  • weeeeeeek1.JPG
    weeeeeeek1.JPG
    304.1 KB · Views: 68
  • w1ek1.JPG
    w1ek1.JPG
    346.2 KB · Views: 67
  • week1.JPG
    week1.JPG
    267.8 KB · Views: 76
1 week into summer shredding!!!
Feeling like a million bucks. The Pinnacle Test E has got my libido high while the anavar is getting me hard af! The pumps I've had this past week have been absolutely ridiculous. Vascularity is increasing quite a bit as well. I can't wait to see what next week has in store.

Im dieting really hard rn at ab 2000 cals a day, 30 min of steady state cardio daily , and training 6 times a week.

Let me know what you guys think. Im not competing but we'll see if that changes.

"We're all gonna f****** make it brahs" ~ Zyzz

Attachments

• 3F183726-9FE7-4162-B919-1E93BE80ACDB.JPG
    3F183726-9FE7-4162-B919-1E93BE80ACDB.JPG
    242.3 KB · Views: 66
  • weeeeeek2.JPG
    weeeeeek2.JPG
    226.6 KB · Views: 65
  • weeek2.jpg
    weeek2.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 69
  • week2.jpg
    week2.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 63
  • wek2.jpg
    wek2.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 71
What's up bros! I'm new to anabolex scene, so I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tommy, and i've got about 9 years training experience (The first 7 years natty, can't say the same for the last two lol.)

A few weeks ago I got in contact with Buddhabuilder from 1-stop domestic who hooked me up with some fire quality stuff that I will be using to get the leanest i've ever been!

I will be running Test E at 200 mg weekly and anavar at 50 mg daily.

Every week I will be posting progress pictures as well as answering any questions you guys have!

Enjoy this gear p0rn ;)

That's a great cycle. Test and anavar is sweet. You should add some cardazol to really keep the shred going. :) Welcome.

1 week into summer shredding!!!
Feeling like a million bucks. The Pinnacle Test E has got my libido high while the anavar is getting me hard af! The pumps I've had this past week have been absolutely ridiculous. Vascularity is increasing quite a bit as well. I can't wait to see what next week has in store.

Im dieting really hard rn at ab 2000 cals a day, 30 min of steady state cardio daily , and training 6 times a week.

Let me know what you guys think. Im not competing but we'll see if that changes.

"We're all gonna f****** make it brahs" ~ Zyzz

You're looking shredded! nice 💪

That's a great cycle. Test and anavar is sweet. You should add some cardazol to really keep the shred going. :) Welcome.
I need to do some research on cardazol since I have no experience with it, but how do you think it would stack up against masteron? I was initially considering throwing a small weekly dose of masteron in the mix come July, but if cardazol is a better option I might have to get some instead

I need to do some research on cardazol since I have no experience with it, but how do you think it would stack up against masteron? I was initially considering throwing a small weekly dose of masteron in the mix come July, but if cardazol is a better option I might have to get some instead

Masteron is something you should add either way. Cardazol is something you should try preworkout, you'll see after you use it. You'll be amazed at the results.

This is a great thread. I really enjoy this Bros sincerity. Great to see more focused, positive brothers showing up on this site. Much appreciated...

yeah you really don't need to run tons of gear, i wish others would realize that

how old are you though? you look raw in those pics.

You can't compare them. They do different things. Read our articles.

yeah you really don't need to run tons of gear, i wish others would realize that

how old are you though? you look raw in those pics.
I am quite young to be using AAS at 22 but I have educated myself of the possible future health issues I could face. I get my blood checked regularly, and I've always tried to be responsible. I am in business school majoring in finance studying to get an MBA currently, but I am exploring my options in modeling and possibly even creating social media content while I am still in school. I run a few small e-commerce businesses that have given me the freedom to travel and afford to devote a significant chunk of my time and money to the fitness and health lifestyle while simultaneously pursuing other goals . Training is my therapy, it helps me sort out my thoughts and it empowers me. Training religiously paired with a great diet and occasional mild gear use has allowed me to leave behind a life devoted to debauchery, binge drinking and recreational drug abuse. I am a strong believer in the idea that less gear is more, as I try to use the least amount of compounds necessary at modest doses as well as limiting my gear use to a fewer selection of less hardcore gear. I love the grind.

Great gear and solid choice. 1 stop domestic shop is as good as it gets. I'm not a fan of you using gear at your young age but that's your call bro

This kid has what it takes. Another great example of what top quality gear, focus, and sincerity can do for a physique.

Keep the updates coming...

What's up brothers!!!

With week 2 coming to a close, here are some progress pictures. I feel like I'm really starting to hit my stride. Every workout has been better than the last and my physique is transforming in front of my eyes. It seems like others are really taking notice as well 😂. Even my ex girlfriend is mirin', sh*ts honestly hilarious. It would be an understatement to say I'm enjoying the single life.

Diet, training, and cardio frequency have been kept at a constant. I've been training hard and only plan on going harder this upcoming week. Let's get better every day.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Attachments

• IMG_3089.JPG
    IMG_3089.JPG
    305.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3091.JPG
    IMG_3091.JPG
    267.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3092.JPG
    IMG_3092.JPG
    241.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3094.jpg
    IMG_3094.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3096.jpg
    IMG_3096.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 71
What's up brothers!!!

With week 2 coming to a close, here are some progress pictures. I feel like I'm really starting to hit my stride. Every workout has been better than the last and my physique is transforming in front of my eyes. It seems like others are really taking notice as well 😂. Even my ex girlfriend is mirin', sh*ts honestly hilarious. It would be an understatement to say I'm enjoying the single life.

Diet, training, and cardio frequency have been kept at a constant. I've been training hard and only plan on going harder this upcoming week. Let's get better every day.

Slow and steady wins the race.

You're looking great, very lean.(y)