Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuck at a plateau

Jasxue

I would like to start a new workout program because I am stuck at my current plateau. I've seen people say that you should just keep going on your program because eventually you will break it
but I'm also very bored and I seem to be getting some nagging injuries that are causing me to lose motivation. It's becoming more of a chore to work out. Do you ever go through this and how can I change my workouts or do I just push through mentally

time for you to take some time off. go do yoga for 3 months and then gradually come back in the weight room. trust me you will be fresh and injury free

I would like to start a new workout program because I am stuck at my current plateau. I've seen people say that you should just keep going on your program because eventually you will break it
but I'm also very bored and I seem to be getting some nagging injuries that are causing me to lose motivation. It's becoming more of a chore to work out. Do you ever go through this and how can I change my workouts or do I just push through mentally
take at least 2 weeks off and start again with more HIT training

time off and get back on a cycle

Definitely switch it up if you are getting bored. You won't be pushing neat to what you should if you are not into it. Do not train through injuries either. Take time off to let them heal up.

Top Bottom