Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply split the orders into two

Editina

I got my first package from them and I was worried because only half of the things I ordered was in there but then a few days later I got the second package. they did a great job separating them and making it less conspicuous smooth transaction great job
Communication & Ordering process was fast after I asked them about the packages they responded within a day
Delivery & Packaging was good 2 different packages came and all my order was in both
Products Ordered was test, tren, masteron, tbol
Product results and effectiveness was great I look amazing in the mirror which is all I care about

I got my first package from them and I was worried because only half of the things I ordered was in there but then a few days later I got the second package. they did a great job separating them and making it less conspicuous smooth transaction great job
Communication & Ordering process was fast after I asked them about the packages they responded within a day
Delivery & Packaging was good 2 different packages came and all my order was in both
Products Ordered was test, tren, masteron, tbol
Product results and effectiveness was great I look amazing in the mirror which is all I care about
yea split packages are normal dont worry

split order is smart, D-s is GOAT

Top Bottom