Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seized package steroidsonlinecanada.net

xakdool

I want to report a seized package from steroidsonlinecanada.net. I realize this stuff happens every now and then. My issue is their attitude. I asked them for a reship and they refused
they said that their policy is if it sees they won't reshape anything and I would have to reorder and pay

all i can say is that you have the best source you can find right here with domestic supply... i stand by greg a million percent and would highly recommend you giving him a try!

I would strongly encourage you to stick with Domestic Supply. They are trusted, tried and true! The best in the business, you cannot go wrong with Domestic Supply!

I want to report a seized package from steroidsonlinecanada.net. I realize this stuff happens every now and then. My issue is their attitude. I asked them for a reship and they refused
they said that their policy is if it sees they won't reshape anything and I would have to reorder and pay
ok.