Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions and Log (Log #2)

Reno

V.I.P.
Silver
I have been researching fat loss supplements through youtubers like the anabolic doc and "ask the doc." This hasn't changed much of what I am thinking about taking for fat loss in the coming months. I've narrowed it down to sr-9009, mk-677, and gw. Before I buy more of these things I want to know a few things from the gurus here. First off Why dont people just mix sr-9009 with a gallon jug and drink it throughout the day. I usually finish one in about 12 hours so that seems like the perfect dosing mechanism but nobody talks about it. I also want to know what sr-9009 feels like. I'm having a hard to finding a log for it.
I am currently taking cardarine and I'm approaching 5 weeks in on my cycle. How long can I run this thing? I think I'm noticing diminishing returns already but that could be anything really.
Finally I want to run mk-677 primarily because of its fat loss benefits seem to outweigh its risks however I'm on a strict diet and I cant be starving all the time. How bad are the hunger cravings? Will something like ephedrine work to curb those cravings?
Finally the log. I'm nearly 6 weeks into my diet and this week has not been as good as the others. I cant be the only one who got absolutely smashed on Independence Day. That fucked up my cardio literally every day until today. The 2 a day workouts have been taking their toll on me and my mental is weakening (tbf to fit on my schedule I need to do 2 more 2 a days by sunday so wish me luck) I am as motivated as ever to make the next week the best one yet. I'm thinking about adding in a classic ECA stack to my routine to increase fat loss as I'm noticing a plateau. Any thoughts?

-Reno

I have been researching fat loss supplements through youtubers like the anabolic doc and "ask the doc." This hasn't changed much of what I am thinking about taking for fat loss in the coming months. I've narrowed it down to sr-9009, mk-677, and gw. Before I buy more of these things I want to know a few things from the gurus here. First off Why dont people just mix sr-9009 with a gallon jug and drink it throughout the day. I usually finish one in about 12 hours so that seems like the perfect dosing mechanism but nobody talks about it. I also want to know what sr-9009 feels like. I'm having a hard to finding a log for it.

I tried that before, it doesnt stay in water long, it breaks down and the results go away.

I am currently taking cardarine and I'm approaching 5 weeks in on my cycle. How long can I run this thing? I think I'm noticing diminishing returns already but that could be anything really.

You are right after 4-6 weeks the results arent the same for any product not just cardarine, it's receptor affinity. Add 3 caps (30) cardazol and you'll see your cardarine results shoot up. I suggest 12 weeks of cardarine + cardazol for best results.

Finally I want to run mk-677 primarily because of its fat loss benefits seem to outweigh its risks however I'm on a strict diet and I cant be starving all the time. How bad are the hunger cravings? Will something like ephedrine work to curb those cravings?

If you use mk677 before bed you wont have the cravings, lower the mk677 dose to 12.5mgs and add nutrozol677 2 caps before bed you'll see cravings go away.

Finally the log. I'm nearly 6 weeks into my diet and this week has not been as good as the others. I cant be the only one who got absolutely smashed on Independence Day. That fucked up my cardio literally every day until today. The 2 a day workouts have been taking their toll on me and my mental is weakening (tbf to fit on my schedule I need to do 2 more 2 a days by sunday so wish me luck) I am as motivated as ever to make the next week the best one yet. I'm thinking about adding in a classic ECA stack to my routine to increase fat loss as I'm noticing a plateau. Any thoughts?

I wouldn't add ECA, see my post above about cardazol and what you should do with it, its better than ECA and synergetic with cardarine:

the hunger from 677 generally lasts 4-6 weeks... now obviously that an be different for each person but thats a general thing...

gw should be ran 12-16 weeks, then take 4 weeks off and you can start again...

take 677 pre bed and that will help ..

who makes the rule that you have to 'get smashed' on a certain day. find new friends if that is all you can do.

I recommend keeping it simple. 20mg Cardarine per day and 10-20mg SR-9009 pre workout. I do not subscribe to the theory of dosing SR throughout the day in small increments. I would personally leave out the Nutrobal because of the hunger. ECA stack can be very effective if hunger is your main issue. If it is not then do not bother running that either.

How bad are the hunger cravings? Will something like ephedrine work to curb those cravings?
They vary from person to person. Yes ephedrine will curb cravings but I don't recommend it. it's a nasty drug with a lot of side effects.

I just typically train fasted and I take my GW and Sr in the am and hour before I workout, personally I like to split my sr9009 dose 5mg every 2-3 hours 30mg a day, since that was the recommended cycle layout so I follow it complete.

I have ADHD so a drug like ephedrine will have tolerable side effects for me. (When it comes to MK-677)-The issue with me taking anything at night is my meds are no longer the traditional adderall so I take them at night (wierd for adhd right). I dont think the peptides themselves will react with the medicine but the solutions they're in can definitely react with them as strattera is very fragile (studies show that when taken with fatty foods like eggs it has a much lower bioavailability and since I'm heavier than the max dose vs recommended dose per kg I want to milk what I got ukno) Anyway I couldn't make it to the gym twice today so I'm gigafucked for the weekend. Thanks for all the replies

-Reno

Last edited:
I have ADHD so a drug like ephedrine will have tolerable side effects for me. The issue with me taking anything at night is my meds are no longer the traditional adderall so I take them at night (wierd for adhd right). I dont think the peptides themselves will react with the medicine but the solutions they're in can definitely react with them as strattera is very fragile (studies show that when taken with fatty foods like eggs it has a much lower bioavailability and since I'm heavier than the max dose vs recommended dose per kg I want to milk what I got ukno) Anyway I couldn't make it to the gym twice today so I'm gigafucked for the weekend. Thanks for all the replies

-Reno

You're taking ADHD stims before bed, can you sleep? seems like your receptors are over-saturated. Receptor affinity is huge with ADHD.

I have ADHD so a drug like ephedrine will have tolerable side effects for me. The issue with me taking anything at night is my meds are no longer the traditional adderall so I take them at night (wierd for adhd right). I dont think the peptides themselves will react with the medicine but the solutions they're in can definitely react with them as strattera is very fragile (studies show that when taken with fatty foods like eggs it has a much lower bioavailability and since I'm heavier than the max dose vs recommended dose per kg I want to milk what I got ukno) Anyway I couldn't make it to the gym twice today so I'm gigafucked for the weekend. Thanks for all the replies

-Reno

If you do ADHD drugs, ephedrine wont work well. Your receptors are downregulated.

You're taking ADHD stims before bed, can you sleep? seems like your receptors are over-saturated. Receptor affinity is huge with ADHD.
Ugh guys I appreciate the sentiment but it's not a stimulant. I have a doc dont worry. It's more like an antidepressant than a stimulant. Trust me I had a love hate relationship with stims for a long time.

Also going for bloodwork monday I probably wont post it up I'll let you know how things pan out next log.

Edit: I can see how the post was confusing. Strattera is a non-stimulant adhd medicine that can be taken at anytime, despite it's short half life somehow it works 24/7. It's not as effective for concentration but if you dont want to take stims and u are actually adhd its effective. Since I take it at night I cant take any sarms or eat anything fatty before bed. I dose all my sarms in the morning, shower, then cook food so I can get the max out of everything. I'm a freak like that...

Last edited:
If you do ADHD drugs, ephedrine wont work well. Your receptors are downregulated.
That's very interesting. I hear alot how some things are better in moderation. Its weirder when it comes to medicine though. I dont see my shrink for awhile so I should just stay happy with the progress I'm making. Fat loss seems returning to normal as my diet normalizes. I know I talked big about my diet but I cheat sometimes.

Last edited:
That's very interesting. I hear alot how some things are better in moderation. Its weirder when it comes to medicine though. I dont see my shrink for awhile so I should just stay happy with the progress I'm making. Fat loss seems returning to normal as my diet normalizes. I know I talked big about my diet but I cheat sometimes.
Everyone slips up now and again on their diet, but just don't give up and keep grinding