Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pumpkin seed oil supps?

alceart

I am starting up some pumpkin seed oil supplements and it seems to be backed up with some really good studies on how nutritious this stuff is. I want to run it to help with my blood pressure. Already tried grape seed extract and it didn’t help. What you think?

I am starting up some pumpkin seed oil supplements and it seems to be backed up with some really good studies on how nutritious this stuff is. I want to run it to help with my blood pressure. Already tried grape seed extract and it didn’t help. What you think?
I just eat the seeds why drink the oil? eat pumpkin seeds you'll get the fiber too.

A single ingredient is not going to be nearly as effective as a complete product like N2Guard. Obviously cleaning up diet makes the biggest difference.

That you need to fix your diet and lifestyle

Like the guys said here just eat the pumpkin seeds man!