Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help.. Lookin but cant find DNP

phatdak

What's up guys?!? It seems so hard to find any dnp. I bought some a few years ago but now only found 1 or 2 sources that seem sketch.. None in US. Any info would be appreciated.

Ps I hope I'm posting in the right place.. Don't wanna break any rules.. First time posting

DNP is a nasty way to try and lose weight. the truth is that it doesn't work, in fact it hurts you. when you come off your metabolism is so shot that you will gain it all back and more. please do not use DNP man

What's up guys?!? It seems so hard to find any dnp. I bought some a few years ago but now only found 1 or 2 sources that seem sketch.. None in US. Any info would be appreciated.

Ps I hope I'm posting in the right place.. Don't wanna break any rules.. First time posting
We don't have DNP sources because DNP kills people bro thats why

use something else except dnp

too many dangers with dnp imo

Even if i did no a source for it, which i dont, i would recommend using this poison if you paid me, and i would never give out info to get it.. this is the worst of the worst

Would you say that hgh is a really god alternative for fat loss?
@phatdak no hHG is not a good alternative to DNP

HGH with other things maybe but you understand hgh is ran for 6months + to get results right?

tell us more about your training diet now what are you trying to do?

I'm looking to bulk up but want to be showing abs, meaning reasonably lean. Enough so I can see the muscles, what I'm working with. Just wanted to do a quick run of dnp before I start bulking up

I'm looking to bulk up but want to be showing abs, meaning reasonably lean. Enough so I can see the muscles, what I'm working with. Just wanted to do a quick run of dnp before I start bulking up
DNP before bulking makes no sense at all.

Whats your stats? weight height bodyfat age? how long you been cycling and how long training?