Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG I Never thought I would stoop this low!!!???

RichVerner

V.I.P.
Silver
Ok, I haven't seen great results with this massive cycle I've been doing since February 16th. Im not gonna post it again my friends because it's just too embarrassing. So I saw a video on rxmuscle (Dave palumbo) who advertises his painless pumps generation IV, basically seo without the lidocaine. I received it in the mail today and decided to try it out in the outer head of bicep, and the long head of the triceps. I only injected like 1cc in each to see what happens. IAM very ashamed of this guy's. I can't find a good protocol really anywhere, however this particular product supposedly is better than other seo's and synthol. Anyone have any experience with this stuff? Thanks so much. Here's a pic of me holding it. It was like 140$ for 120 ml. Thanks again. Or tell me to fuck off.

Attachments

• IMG_20210410_224708.jpg
    IMG_20210410_224708.jpg
    910.3 KB · Views: 61
im sorry bro, i cant help you on that one... dont think too highly of him but i cannot comment on that... ive never heard of anyone using it etc... just because im not a fan of a person doesnt mean they have a bad product necessarily but its nothing i would personally use

Ok, I haven't seen great results with this massive cycle I've been doing since February 16th. Im not gonna post it again my friends because it's just too embarrassing. So I saw a video on rxmuscle (Dave palumbo) who advertises his painless pumps generation IV, basically seo without the lidocaine. I received it in the mail today and decided to try it out in the outer head of bicep, and the long head of the triceps. I only injected like 1cc in each to see what happens. IAM very ashamed of this guy's. I can't find a good protocol really anywhere, however this particular product supposedly is better than other seo's and synthol. Anyone have any experience with this stuff? Thanks so much. Here's a pic of me holding it. It was like 140$ for 120 ml. Thanks again. Or tell me to fuck off.

There is nothing to be ashamed of. You're not the first guy to do site enhancement. I tried it works a bit but nothing major like guys say.

Inject it for a few weeks see how it feels, I didn't like it. But I do like Dave he's legit.

use his 4 week schedule and report back how you feel.

Maybe you should watch your mouth, what kind of response is that.

The one I gave. In response to his.
Read his last line.

But, just out of interest, what might happen if I didn't. Would you pop on a mask, buy a ticket and fly 5000 miles to teach me some manners? Probably not eh?

i've interviewed dave 2 or 3 times on my podcast. we might not agree on everything and i might not like that he sells a lot of products i don't agree with or that he got busted for selling fake HGH years ago, but i don't think anyone can deny he is extremely knowledgeable about this stuff. a lot of guys go to him for advice on all kinds of things from steroids to medical issues. he is kind of a godfather of the industry today

I am not a fan of site enhancement oils so I can't really say. Definitely nothing to be ashamed of though man. Everyone wants those big ass biceps!

Id recommend staying away from all site enhancement oils. I think its a bad idea in more ways than I can post

I am not a fan of site enhancement oils so I can't really say. Definitely nothing to be ashamed of though man. Everyone wants those big ass biceps!

This I'd dispute. It's the purest form of vanity. No one wants big fake ass biceps. Not even the member.