Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting used to stimulants

aay0

so I had a question about stimulant use I know it's not the best thing to do but let's say I decide to try them for a little while, how long would it take for me to get used to taking them where they wouldn’t do anything when I work out that is a positive thing. I'm looking to boost my workouts but also get fat loss

so I had a question about stimulant use I know it's not the best thing to do but let's say I decide to try them for a little while, how long would it take for me to get used to taking them where they wouldn’t do anything when I work out that is a positive thing. I'm looking to boost my workouts but also get fat loss
I would start slow take a low dose and work your way up. I'm using cardazol daily preworkout it's a hardcore pre and energizes me up big time.
I started with 2 caps/day now I'm up to 6caps/day with cardazol I love the gym grind with it, anyone who says otherwise never tried it.

once you are used to them it means you are addicted and will be hard to wean back off. my advice is stay away

Hows the diet and cardio??

Hard to say how fast you will get use to it, because we are all different. I use NATURAL booster of FAT loss,cardio,stamina,energy-CARDAZOL for the last 2 years and it works for me

Check out my line of Preworkout supplements buddy:

It all depends on tolerance