Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs For all you tren lovers "product highlight"

big_rich

Active Bro
Tri tren with 50mg acetate, 50mg hex, and 50mg enanthate. You get a taste of every ester of tren in one vial. What's not to love.

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies

Chemical Name:Blend of 3 Trenbolones ( 50mg Acetate, 50mg Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, 50mg Enanthate)

Comes In: 10ml vial - 150mg/ml

Dosage: 300-600mg/week

Active time: 8-14 days

Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Created by UGL’s to appease the ever-growing demands of the AAS using community, Tri-Trenabol is to Trenbolone what Sustanon is to Testosterone…a combination of 3 different Tren esters combined in a single product. New to the market, this version of Trenbolone has only been available for a few years, although each individual ester has received plenty of real-world use.
tri-trenbolone-tri-trens-150mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg

Tri tren with 50mg acetate, 50mg hex, and 50mg enanthate. You get a taste of every ester of tren in one vial. What's not to love.

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies

Chemical Name:Blend of 3 Trenbolones ( 50mg Acetate, 50mg Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, 50mg Enanthate)

Comes In: 10ml vial - 150mg/ml

Dosage: 300-600mg/week

Active time: 8-14 days

Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Created by UGL’s to appease the ever-growing demands of the AAS using community, Tri-Trenabol is to Trenbolone what Sustanon is to Testosterone…a combination of 3 different Tren esters combined in a single product. New to the market, this version of Trenbolone has only been available for a few years, although each individual ester has received plenty of real-world use. View attachment 4613
@big_rich we all love tri trenbolone from euro pharmacies

I have used PSL trenbolone a few times, always on the money

Tri tren is in stock and ready to ship. Trust me if your a tren lover like myself you you gotta give tri tren a shot. Just thank me later..

Team ep
Puritysourcelabs.ru