Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dried fruit healthy?

i was wondering if dried fruit was a healthy option or not. i got a dehydrator for my birthday and it is pretty cool, you just cut up fruit into think pieces and leave it in there a few hours and it dries it out for a nice snack. but is it good for me? I can also go with wetting it in like water right.

making your own dried fruit is going to be superior to buying at the grocery store.

however organic raw fruit freshly picked will blow away dried fruit. when you dry the fruit you are extracting the water out, turning it from mostly water to mostly sugar and zapping away a lot of the nutrition too. its still better than a candy bar obviously but you want to stick with raw fruit 90% of the time

The nice thing is that you don't have to add a bunch of shit to it since you are making it at home. You just have to be careful not to overeat. It is so easy to just pop handfuls since they will taste so good.

mostly sugar.. better options out there. now if you're on a trail and need quick energy they are good for that