Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

circulation tied to heart health?

Deciese

Do you guys think that circulation issues are tied into heart health or is it something totally difference?
If so are there any supplements that can help with the heart health I am dealing with
I’m 41 years old and can feel my feet cold all the time

Do you guys think that circulation issues are tied into heart health or is it something totally difference?
If so are there any supplements that can help with the heart health I am dealing with
if you have bad circulation its bad for heart

for organs I suggest n2guard

heart health needs circulation, add aspirin ed

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

You can always try exercising the heart. And wearing bed socks

Brother please listen to our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics of interest to a bodybuilder taking steroids.

Main Podcast Page

If you're unsure, it's best to go for a checkup. However, NSAIDS like aspirin could help in the absence of a proper diagnosis. CAMs like yoga could also be effective. Early morning stretching can help as well or a good old fashioned leg raise may also promote circulation.
Do you experience swollen feet/edema or any similar condition? Have you used or are you using any bloodthinning drug? There are so many gray areas TBH, but a med check should put your mind at ease.