Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha's Umbrella SARMS Log

buddhabuilder

V.I.P.
Gold
IMG_0707 (1).JPG

It's been just over a year since my last SARMS log and I would like to thank Dylan for giving me this opportunity. I have been consistently maintaining cycle logs while actively contributing to our online communities for quite a few years and I enjoy sharing my own experiences while learning from others.

As you can see by the picture, Umbrella products present with top quality, and the packaging and shipping times are similarly professional.

I'll be laying out the cycle dosing schedule in an upcoming post but wanted to get this started, and you can rest assured that there will be plenty of reports regarding training and diet as we make our way on this journey.

Please feel free to post any questions or thoughts along the way as we challenge outsell to bring our best in every way.

Here we go...

Excellent brother... i always love your assessments and feedback on things with your great detail and motivational words... im really looking forward to your progress!

I always love following your logs sir and with your work effort and these quality products, I believe this will be an excellent cycle!

Your log is good I'm supporting umbrella sarms.

I so appreciate everyone who posted here. This is what being part of a vibrant community is all about; mutual support as we strive to bring our best.

So just a quick cycle outline;

Weeks 1-8 GW-501516 20mg a day dosed in the AM, preworkout
1-8 RAD-140 20mg a day dosed in the AM, preworkout

The half life on both these products make it possible for one dose a day and I just washed them down with a BCAA powder mixed in water. It's important to note, where I was all set to have a chaser on hand due to some of the strong chemicals I have experienced in SARMS in the past, the Poly-Cell liquid these products are suspended in had no noticeable taste, which was a pleasant surprise.

There you have it, just the basics to get things started.

Just the beginning...

i'm glad you were able to do this. what are your goals here?
Hi SteveSmi, Thanx for posting.

I have been holding steady on a lean bulk and this SARMS cycle will give me the opportunity to tweak my conditioning in preparation for my Spring Primo cycle. It's all about conditioning for me as I strive to show continued progress with my yearly photo and end of May.

Let's do this...

Great to see you here MasonicBodybuilder.

I wanted to do a quick post on the effects of the two SARMS I'm stacking here.

GW-501516, although technically not a SARM, has been around for quite some time and individuals have learned to count on it for increased stamina and fat loss. It stacks well with any other SARM and has reported very low, if any sides.

RAD-140 is a relatively new SARM and it has been reported to support endurance, stamina, strength, and muscle volume.

I'm just on day three so no major changes to report yet, but I'm training all out in order to give the Umbrella products a chance to really shine.

Never give up...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
buddhabuilder Out of Gym training with the Buddha Steroids and SARMS 18
W Umbrella boxing stack g2g! Steroids and SARMS 18
Maverick602 Umbrella Labs vs Peptide Sciences Steroids and SARMS 27
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Labs now offering cyclazodone Steroids and SARMS 16
L umbrella sarms proved me wrong Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Labs just added enclomiphene capsules... Steroids and SARMS 17
Maverick602 Umbrella Lab - signature required? Steroids and SARMS 26
dylangemelli SARMS Umbrella Labs Huge New Product List! New SARMS, BPC/TB500 Blend and MORE! Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli SARMS Umbrella Labs Christmas Sale is Live! Steroids and SARMS 17
Q umbrella sarms MMA stack Steroids and SARMS 20
Z umbrella sarms GW helps a lot Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Labs BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS LIVE!! Steroids and SARMS 17
Z definitely go with umbrella for sarms! Steroids and SARMS 18
D umbrella sarms cycle results Steroids and SARMS 20
J umbrella sarms RAD , YK11 and LGD review Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Labs Labor Day Sale! Steroids and SARMS 16
B Umbrella sarms 4.5-5 overall Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Labs now carrying Semaglutide and Tirzepatide! Steroids and SARMS 19
C Umbrella sarms RAD, GW, Ostarine Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Trust Pilot Reviews Steroids and SARMS 23
L Umbrella sarms gw and mk677 review Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Labs 4th Of July Sale! Steroids and SARMS 19
Simon Coupon for Umbrella Steroids and SARMS 15
E Umbrella sarms stack for youngster Steroids and SARMS 20
J Umbrella sarms success and failures Steroids and SARMS 21
C Umbrella sarms fat loss stack Steroids and SARMS 18
W Umbrella 12 week run results Steroids and SARMS 23
dylangemelli Approved Huge Umbrella Labs Memorial Day Sale! Steroids and SARMS 19
X Can females use umbrella sarms too? Steroids and SARMS 19
Q Umbrella sarms fat loss Steroids and SARMS 20
W Umbrella sarms and peptides for weight loss Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Approved Tesofensine - The ULTIMATE Fat Loss Peptide now available at Umbrella Labs! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Approved All SARMS Gels NOW IN STOCK at Umbrella Labs! Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Labs Credit Card Processing Press Release! Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Umbrella Labs Credit Card Processing Live! Steroids and SARMS 19
J Umbrella sarms 2 sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Approved Enclomiphene now for sale in liquid and powder at Umbrella Labs! Steroids and SARMS 17
H Much respect to umbrella sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
K Umbrella sarms product is awesome! Steroids and SARMS 20
U My next umbrella sarms order Steroids and SARMS 19
L Umbrella sarms taste good or nah? Steroids and SARMS 19
S Umbrella sarms cycle success Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Approved AC-262 (Accadrine) NOW AVAILABLE at Umbrella Labs! Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Labs Valentines Day Sale! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Approved Peptide Calculator NOW FEATURED at Umbrella Labs! Steroids and SARMS 15
Y Umbrella sarms solid cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Approved HUGE Umbrella Labs New Years Sale looks live! 35% OFF! Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Labs Christmas Sale! Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Approved HUGE Black Friday Sale at Umbrella Labs! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Labs Veterans Day Sale Steroids and SARMS 19