Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balkan Products?

bros back in the day Balkan was legit but these days I don't trust them. If you got to domestic-supply.com, the brands Greg recommends now are the current trusted ones.

I stopped trusting Balkan pharmaceuticals a while back. I only trust and support brands that domestic-supply approves and carries on his site, why? because I know Greg vets them and does lab tests and checks quality. Only trust the brands that are live and approved now.

I know for a fact that Balkan had fakes and counterfeits on the market, it's 100% fact. That's probably why many don't carry them anymore.
I suggest checking @domestic-supply Greg and the brands he has live now that are trusted and approved.

Personally, I use Ultima and other brands like jano that domestic-supply.com has. Balkan is not on my radar since a few years back the bad quality and bad amounts of fakes on the market.

I heard ZPHC gives guys AIDS, imagine! stuff can kill you right so I don't trust brand that are not approved now that goes for Balkan or any other brand.

I think Balkan pharma is out of control now, no way of knowing what's real whats not, why use that brand?
Check with Greg and D-S if you want the latest trusted brand that have been checked and tested.

Personally, I use Ultima and other brands like jano that domestic-supply.com has. Balkan is not on my radar since a few years back the bad quality and bad amounts of fakes on the market.

I heard ZPHC gives guys AIDS, imagine! stuff can kill you right so I don't trust brand that are not approved now that goes for Balkan or any other brand.
What is zphc?

I have tried balkan gear in the past but will not try it again until I see that Greg @domestic-supply approves them again.

I don't try brands and don't send my clients to just test brands.

I wouldn't recommend you try balkan, who knows what you will get, it's a toss up. I also heard about zphc causing AIDS and infections, if real it's crazy. Why would you risk your life with minimum an infection and hospital visit right? be smart and stay on anabolex we'll help you.

I have tried balkan gear in the past but will not try it again until I see that Greg @domestic-supply approves them again.

I don't try brands and don't send my clients to just test brands.

I wouldn't recommend you try balkan, who knows what you will get, it's a toss up. I also heard about zphc causing AIDS and infections, if real it's crazy. Why would you risk your life with minimum an infection and hospital visit right? be smart and stay on anabolex we'll help you.
Thanks bro! True brotherhood honestly. I'm 45 and haven't been serious lifting for 10 years or cardio and I'm putting it together and I missed this place lol. Love it and people on here.

Thanks bro! True brotherhood honestly. I'm 45 and haven't been serious lifting for 10 years or cardio and I'm putting it together and I missed this place lol. Love it and people on here.

We are all brothers here, all brother of iron and we are here to help and guide you. I'm happy to see you're enjoying anabolex, stay around and start your cycle Log for us to push it with you.

What is zphc?

ZPHC was a brand very popular for sometime like Balkan was. But zphc went rougue big time. The company started selling tainted and contaminated steroids. I've seen infections from zphc and I've heard rumors the brand even gave a few guys AIDS, it's crazy! I know but it's true seems so.

Zphc pharma no good, balkan pharma no good.

Real gear comes from real sources. A true reliable supplier is domestic-supply.com, Greg is the guy who runs it with a top notch reputaion. He's around for 20 years+ and always supported and respected.

For balkan pharma, I do not suggest this brand and I would not use this brand myself ever. Ultima is not bad, fairly good quality always above average tested.

y
@Caffeineman45 I don't use balkan. If you are talking about @domestic-supply.com and he's out of stock with Balkan, he has many other trusted brands. I suggest Ultima or another trusted brand.

Greg has all trusted brands on the site, don't get hung up on Balkan. Any brand Greg puts out is 100% quality.
yes go with greg
he makes sures all his products are tested and vetted. i use them myself

When I used true authentic Balkan that @domestic-supply.com had in the past, it was some of the very best I had ever used but I believe something may have happened with their overall quality.. you should send a message to Greg and find out the details on that... He carries many top brands as he always has and anytime there has ever been any sort of quality issue, he does not hesitate to remove them.. i would contact him for help on that