Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone use PMroids.cc?

marter

Hey guys i need a source check on PMroids.cc, they are a steroid dealer and they're pretty popular and other websites. However I haven't read any reviews on here yet about them so looking for a person who has tried them and what was your experience with them. Looking for a steroid dealer that is honest

several strange web addresses the past few days... ive never heard of them but i do know this... you MUST STICK WITH TRUSTED SOURCES... there is far far far too much shadiness out there... domestic supply is as trusted as you will find

Hey guys i need a source check on PMroids.cc, they are a steroid dealer and they're pretty popular and other websites. However I haven't read any reviews on here yet about them so looking for a person who has tried them and what was your experience with them. Looking for a steroid dealer that is honest
AND?? What does that mean?

I have not heard of them but I can tell you that we have a source that I use exclusively now and that is Domestic Supply. They are the most trusted out there and I strongly recommend giving them a try