Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try synthol supps?

diesel505

I've been reading on social media about some guys coming out with synthol supplements that are legal and able to be injected into the muscle to help them look bigger. Has anyone heard of such a thing and do you think it's safe or do you think that it's just a scam

I've been reading on social media about some guys coming out with synthol supplements that are legal and able to be injected into the muscle to help them look bigger. Has anyone heard of such a thing and do you think it's safe or do you think that it's just a scam

Synthol is a scam, does nothing to grow muscle just gives you scar tissue.

This news is 20 years old.

Synthol can be suitable for professional bodybuilders looking to help one or two weak body parts come along. NOT as the main way of shaping your body or to make up for lack of commitment to your training.

Diesel, the only synthol like product that it's "somewhat" safe to use if you use palumbos protocol is painlesspumps, it works. I'm telling you this, because If you asked then I'm sure your probably gonna do it anyhow. Check palumbos website he sells it. Be very careful.