napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

A weekend warrior stack

ayson33

I am NOT a true weight lifter
I only lift on the weekends saturday and sunday
During the week i work a lot and then after work i usually spend an hour jogging or bicycling
Around the parks where i live
I’m 155 pounds and 5’8’’ maybe 8% body fat lean
What is a good steroid stack to help with overall performance

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
then you should not be using any steroid whatsoever so if that is what you are indicating or asking, then forget that altogether... you could run a sarms stack, which is much more suitable to your goals ..

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
i agree with dylan, you simply do not need steroids

but if you do want to use them some light test and eq would be all i would do or you can run some sarms

Sr is a good one

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms make sure to go with Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
I am NOT a true weight lifter
I only lift on the weekends saturday and sunday
During the week i work a lot and then after work i usually spend an hour jogging or bicycling
Around the parks where i live
I’m 155 pounds and 5’8’’ maybe 8% body fat lean
What is a good steroid stack to help with overall performance
dont use steroids

go with sarms

cardarine 20mgs
testolone 25mgs
ostarine 25mgs
n2guard 7caps

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
triple stack it
cardarine
ostarine
testolone

Vadim Fedorov

V.I.P.
Sarms would be better choice for you: MK2866-25mgs; RAD140-25mgs; GW-20mgs, all daily; or check NATURAL sarms replacements:
NUTROZOL-NATURAL booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid
OSTAZOL-NATURAL booster of TEST and strength
CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss

Tiger Salman Khan

V.I.P.
Gold
then you should not be using any steroid whatsoever so if that is what you are indicating or asking, then forget that altogether... you could run a sarms stack, which is much more suitable to your goals ..

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Dylan got you covered......

Tazz

V.I.P.
Gold
Use Dylan’s layout. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
I mean, you can run gear but I don't think you will get much out of it only training twice per week. You would be much better to just run Cardarine for overall enhanced performance. It would help with endurance as well.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Dec 03, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 0
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Nov 26, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Nov 19, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Nov 12, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Nov 05, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Oct 22, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Oct 15, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 11
Richardbrown Want To Save More? Then Checkout Napsgear Weekend Sale! Steroids and SARMS 11
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Oct 01, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Sep 24, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Sep 17, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Sep 10, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Sep 03, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Aug 27, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Aug 20, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Aug 13, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on July 30, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on July 9, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on June 18, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 14
jasonhill800 NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on May 21...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Vision Steroids Site maintenance - ordering site may temporarily be closed off and on this weekend Steroids and SARMS 12
W How to stack EQ Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate SARMS and Peptides Cutting Stack: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
V How to stack in nutrobal Steroids and SARMS 18
L How to stack sarms with protein powder Steroids and SARMS 17
M Learning how to stack steroids Steroids and SARMS 18
K Check out this stack of steroids Steroids and SARMS 20
B massive steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 17
R Trenbolone stack, ready set go! Steroids and SARMS 19
J Sarms stack for weight loss Steroids and SARMS 18
A Nutrobal and ostarine stack Steroids and SARMS 18
K What about this stack? Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video The best steroids to stack with Trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video The ULTIMATE SARMS and Peptides Healing Stack: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
L Want to fix my sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 16
F Mega shred and recomp stack Steroids and SARMS 16
R napsgear bulker stack Steroids and SARMS 16
K which source for this stack? Steroids and SARMS 14
I Equipoise + testosterone simple stack Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli The ULTIMATE SARMS and Peptides Healing Stack! Steroids and SARMS 15
P Mass gainer stack Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli The ULTIMATE Sarms and Peptides Cutting Stack! Steroids and SARMS 14
C Equipoise and testosterone stack Steroids and SARMS 16
A a simple sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 16
W 2 stack sarms ideas Steroids and SARMS 16
E Powerlifter stack kill it! Steroids and SARMS 19
A Geneza pharma 2 stack cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
U no oral stack steroids Steroids and SARMS 18
T Sarms gw stack Steroids and SARMS 17
N Best hair stack steroids Steroids and SARMS 21