Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Bulk HGH ???

Status

Default New Bulk HGH ???

For those of you who are fans of Chinamans Yellow's, what do you think of his new "bulk HGH" deal? Seems WAYYY too good to be true.

I emailed him asking if it's the same source as his yellows but got no reply (not unexpected). Having delt with him for going on 15 years now, I know he's not shy about substituting when he feels like it. Sort of makes me hesitant about the yellows now as well, and I need to restock soon. (ie. if I order the more expensive yellows, will he just turn around and ship me the bulk powder anyway?)

Anyone know what it actually costs a Chinese manufacturer to produce bulk HGH powder?

More curious than anything. Any current reports on his yellows are welcome as well.

thanks

Anabolex Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rharman View Post
    For those of you who are fans of Chinamans Yellow's, what do you think of his new "bulk HGH" deal? Seems WAYYY too good to be true.

I emailed him asking if it's the same source as his yellows but got no reply (not unexpected). Having delt with him for going on 15 years now, I know he's not shy about substituting when he feels like it. Sort of makes me hesitant about the yellows now as well, and I need to restock soon. (ie. if I order the more expensive yellows, will he just turn around and ship me the bulk powder anyway?)

Anyone know what it actually costs a Chinese manufacturer to produce bulk HGH powder?

More curious than anything. Any current reports on his yellows are welcome as well.

thanks
    I just ordered some new gray tops, I will let know, how they are. I liked his blues but not as much as the yellows but as cheap as they are you can double your dose still cheaper than the yellows!
    “To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last -- but eat you he will.”
    Ronald Reagan

Site Sponsor

Status

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by poppa_cracker View Post
    I just ordered some new gray tops, I will let know, how they are. I liked his blues but not as much as the yellows but as cheap as they are you can double your dose still cheaper than the yellows!
    Those Yellows were quite popular.

Anabolex Mod

Status

thanks
    2 hens and can or motor oil is my guess. I can't believe guys still order from them.

Status

Got some grey tops coming too. His yellows are the bomb.

Status

I finally got a reply back from my email asking if the grays are the same source as the yellows:

grays lot stronger then yellowes; , here is what users saying :

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM, bobby manchester wrote:

i did the grays they ARE SO MUCH STRONGER then the yellows, im in love haha..

While I can't argue with his prices and I've gotten a lot of good stuff from him over the years, but sometimes his policies, etc., are amusing (If you don't get what's funny, think about it: pure HGH is pure HGH. If the grays are so much stronger than the yellows, then the yellow must be less than pure HGH)

Status

United States

Exclamation what are we putting in our bodies

hey guys just to let it be know I really don't know what to think of his HGH been using him for at least 15years but not for GH , but this is what I just took a chance with so I get 1 of his bulk hgh 25 iu kits and what surprised me that labels were separate also were grey tops and the ip labels say 90% purity also add 2ml of water and inject 0.2 ml. 2ml of water is only 20 iu. and I also got 5 kits of nipertropin they are also grey tops not blue tops like stated . now here is the part that makes me wounder the bottles are the same size and the powder disc,s on the bottom is the same size, also the labels on the nipertropin are from gemstone pharmaceuticals on my bulk hgh my batch #20111208 on the nipertropin batch#11823 the only difference is the lables they both look the same exact thing. it does not end here my good friend use to like his hgh fragment 176/191 but what he received was the same hgh nipertropin from gemston and if you go gemstons website they are blue tops not grey so what is what here I have been doing 3iu of his bulk gh and I do get a little tingle in my hands but that really dont mean that its real I am almost afraid to check them with a pregnacy test because that will only tell ya if HGC is present so was there a mistake made with him sending the wrong products or is it all the same just different labels. I also have gotten a lot of good gear in the past but this time the tabs look like shit but the bottles I cannot complain as far as the 50mg anavar some of the tabs are half as thick as others and as far as being coated they look like candy a bright red color, I myself use HG gear and for hgh the RIPS just dont know what to think anybody else get the same type
    PUMP1962
    Last edited by pump1962; 01-12-2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: typo

Anabolex Mod

Status

This is, was and always will be the problem with him/them NO CONSISTENCY!! One time you get great products or price or service (well you never get great service) and the next crap its as if your dealing with an entirely different company. And try complaining or even asking whats up he/they fly off the handle like their doing you some favor or something. Years ago I referred tons of people to him and he couldn't even treat them with any respect. Some guys say "that's IP what are you going to do?" I'll tell you what to do, do what I and others did, go to someone else.

Status

Just got his greys in. Guess I will see.

Status

United States

the bulk or the nipertropins even the bulk say 90% purity and before I put the labels on they were all the same and the 50mg anavar what a joke I ordered nolvadex and he sends me what he calls arimadex let me know what you think
    PUMP

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    This is, was and always will be the problem with him/them NO CONSISTENCY!! ........................ I'll tell you what to do, do what I and others did, go to someone else.
    I completely agree with you except for one thing: go to someone else. I used to get Jins and LOVED them but now they're gone. I'm not a huge poster, so trying to get recommendations for good sources around here is next to impossible. I've followed a few "breadcrumb trails" to what I "THINK" may be the recommended source, but never had enough credible evidence to trust them with such a large investment, particularly since it's so tough to determine quality of HGH.

So yeah, if I could go back to my old Jin source, I would in a heartbeat, even for twice the cost, but to pay twice the price for something that could very well just be rebranded Chinaman stuff is a tough pill to swallow. I tracked down one source everyone seems to like here and he's no longer taking new customers. Oh well....

With Chinaman I may get horrible customer service and I might get cyp when I order enth. but at least I get something. My last batch of HGH were from him, and no they were not as strong as my old jins, but yes they were real HGH.

So again, yes, I agree, if I were as connected as you probably are, I'd get my HGH elsewhere.

Status

United States

Just google Riptropin and there is a start,
    PUMP

Anabolex Mod

Status

I completely agree with you except for one thing: go to someone else. I used to get Jins and LOVED them but now they're gone. I'm not a huge poster, so trying to get recommendations for good sources around here is next to impossible. I've followed a few "breadcrumb trails" to what I "THINK" may be the recommended source, but never had enough credible evidence to trust them with such a large investment, particularly since it's so tough to determine quality of HGH.

So yeah, if I could go back to my old Jin source, I would in a heartbeat, even for twice the cost, but to pay twice the price for something that could very well just be rebranded Chinaman stuff is a tough pill to swallow. I tracked down one source everyone seems to like here and he's no longer taking new customers. Oh well....

With Chinaman I may get horrible customer service and I might get cyp when I order enth. but at least I get something. My last batch of HGH were from him, and no they were not as strong as my old jins, but yes they were real HGH.

So again, yes, I agree, if I were as connected as you probably are, I'd get my HGH elsewhere.
    You've been a member here since 2006 and have 31 posts, and you wonder why you have no alternative routes to GH and steroids? If you had participated like I and the others did/do you'd have plenty of "friends" on here to ask for help and get it. Sorry but you have no one to blame for this but yourself. Its part of the game, you pick a board and participate and while your doing that you build credibility with the people you befriend and by doing that you get referrals, its a simple thing really. But if you want to sit back and "cherry pick" if you will taking from the board and not giving back can you really complain about not having any choice in things like this?

I guess your right you have no choice but to go to IP, and man if you only knew what your missing.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by pump1962 View Post
    the bulk or the nipertropins even the bulk say 90% purity and before I put the labels on they were all the same and the 50mg anavar what a joke I ordered nolvadex and he sends me what he calls arimadex let me know what you think
    PUMP
    I am on his 50mg anavars and I am getting good results. FYI. I have many sources to choose from, and do sometimes, but I get good results with IP. I also always receive.

Status

United States

Red face glade to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by eric raven 2003 View Post
    I am on his 50mg anavar and I am getting good results. FYI. I have many sources to choose from, and do sometimes, but I get good results with IP. I also always receive.
    Whats up bro,
    I am very happy to hear that because this has been the first time that I received an order that the orals looked real bad how do your vars look? my tabs if you line up 5 in a row each one will be a different thickness his orders always come fast within 14 days .but the bulk HGH and the nipertropin look like the same exact thing even the powder disc on the bottom is the same size.,like I have said never had a problem with him but the ownership changes hands so many times you don't know what to expect even the bottles are different this time ,but for the better 2 months ago each bottle was filled different some more and some less , I just dont know what to think at this time , I dont plan on starting the anavar for about a month even the 10mg ones look bad ,so how long have you been on the var for and have you ever done the rips I dont think you can beat them and they are even cheaper than his yellows P.M me bro Thanks ,
    Pump

Status

Whats up bro,
    I am very happy to hear that because this has been the first time that I received an order that the orals looked real bad how do your vars look? my tabs if you line up 5 in a row each one will be a different thickness his orders always come fast within 14 days .but the bulk HGH and the nipertropin look like the same exact thing even the powder disc on the bottom is the same size.,like I have said never had a problem with him but the ownership changes hands so many times you don't know what to expect even the bottles are different this time ,but for the better 2 months ago each bottle was filled different some more and some less , I just dont know what to think at this time , I dont plan on starting the anavar for about a month even the 10mg ones look bad ,so how long have you been on the var for and have you ever done the rips I dont think you can beat them and they are even cheaper than his yellows P.M me bro Thanks ,
    Pump
    The 50mg anavar are organish/red. They are all the same size, white on inside. I tried the Nipertropin and it was loose pieces. It was bad. I believe it was GHRP6 due to hunger reaction. The grey tops i just got are powder disc. I shot in a whole 20ius the first night, and woke up at 2am with hands killing me. I barely ever get that from gh anymore since I have been on for so long, years.
    I have used rips, but have got yellows cheaper when buying big amounts, and I like yellows better. I have tried a dozen almost a dozen gh brands and still come back to yellows, but this new bulk grey is great pricing, so I will see after a while on.

Status

Yea the gray tops are 25 iu per vial. supposedly. Got some. No complaints so far.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sharp View Post
    Yea the gray tops are 25 iu per vial. supposedly. Got some. No complaints so far.
    do you reconstitute the whole thing, or do you put it into smaller vials?

Status

United States

Exclamation little people vials

Quote Originally Posted by binary View Post
    do you reconstitute the whole thing, or do you put it into smaller vials?
    come on are you serious,all you do is add 2ml of bacteriostatic water , with the bacteriostatic water once it is reconstituted its good for about 2 weeks and he says right on the bottle to use 0.2 ml a day so if you did that you would have a ten day supply. and if you use steril water that is only good for aboy 5-7 days.
    Pump1962

Status

come on are you serious,all you do is add 2ml of bacteriostatic water , with the bacteriostatic water once it is reconstituted its good for about 2 weeks and he says right on the bottle to use 0.2 ml a day so if you did that you would have a ten day supply. and if you use steril water that is only good for aboy 5-7 days.
    Pump1962
    yeah Im serious. I thought reconstituted GH was only good for 72 hours, so if youre doing 5 iu/ed then that wouldnt work...do you really read the label for how to dose your gh? lol

Status

United States

Wink research

hey guy whats up ,
    I probably read everything but whats on the label but there is a big difference between sterile water and bact water with sterile its only good for about 5 days then it starts to degrade but with bact water its good for about 10 days before it starts to degrade. on the chinaman's bulk hgh 25 iu vials it says to add 2ml,s of water so if you do 2iu,s a day you will have 10 days worth of reconstituted GH so you would not want to use just sterile water
    but the label also says do not inject more than 0.2 iu ,depending on what brand and the quality some hgh if I went higher than 0.2 iu the sides were bad to a point that I could not even make a fist but they did go away after a while. right now I am running 4iu ed with very little sides just a little tingling but I am sure that will go away, I am really tempted to do TJ's blast protocol from what people have said the gains were incredible. was it you that did 20iu,s all at once and woke up with your hands killing you, I would have been to nervous to do that , If I had the funds I would stay on all year round being 49yrs old I need all the help I can get and gh does work 2 years ago I had a total knee replacement but I was ready for it I bulked up before surgery because I knew I was going to be limited in what I could do after surgery but my doctor was amased at how fast I had healed since then I have been hooked.
    PUMP

Status

ok, I didnt know that about bac water. thanks.

Status

His site says "HGH 20 iu vial x 10 vial = 200 iu kit", yet the labels included do in fact, say 25ius....

Just got mine so can't report anything as of yet.

Status

United States

Quote Originally Posted by bullseye View Post
    His site says "HGH 20 iu vial x 10 vial = 200 iu kit", yet the labels included do in fact, say 25ius....

Just got mine so can't report anything as of yet.
    I just order my second kit of NiperTropin 10*10ius vials from Probodysource.com but I want to switch to these
    Grey tops. Where can I find this? Please add link to website or someone tell me the best HGH to buy at the most
    Reasonable price for someone who takes 2-4ius daily( 5'11-185lbs). Been on the Nipertropin for about 5 weeks now but I feel
    Like I need something stronger

Status

United States

Yeah. I don't use IP but always keep an eye on his items and wondered about the following "disclaimer" he used to post:

BLUE TOP DISCLAIMER FROM IP HIMSELF:

blue tops are MUCH STRONGER then any other brands of hgh , use no more then
    1 iu at a time : one vial = 10 days --if shooting 2x per day = 5 days

add 2-3ml water , inject only 0.2 ml at a time , keep rest in frig

if you use more at one time , it lower your insulin level too much and make
    you feel tired and sleepy , it can even send you to insulin shock ! meaning
    put you to sleep even coma

real hgh lower insulin level , thats how you lose fat , on other types of
    hgh i get low insulin problems but at higher doses this proves blue tops are
    MUCH STRONGER , reason they are cheaper because they manualy filled , not on
    $200k automated machine like other brands , you are paying $200k for machine
    , not what product contain.

if want to use more , divide to 2 shot ever 12 hours , 3 shots every 8 hours
    .. small amounts each shoot ..

i do have lab test , if needed ask me ,all proves blue tops are STRONGEST
    hgh you can find , bar none , 1 iu increase hgh level 10 folds according to
    blood test , hgh only stays in body 6 hours so injecting more at one time is
    not better , thats not how hgh works , hgh works on sustain low levels over
    long priod of time , months .. injecting more once a day only increase side
    efects and waste your $
    I have to say though, while I don't use him, I have e-mailed him quite a few times with questions and he has always gotten back to me in a timely manner and been very helpful even though I'm not a customer. Strange some people have such a poor experience with him. Perhaps it's the way the e-mails are worded? Maybe he is easily offended, LoL.

Status

You've been a member here since 2006 and have 31 posts, and you wonder why you have no alternative routes to GH and steroids? If you had participated like I and the others did/do you'd have plenty of "friends" on here to ask for help and get it. Sorry but you have no one to blame for this but yourself. Its part of the game, you pick a board and participate and while your doing that you build credibility with the people you befriend and by doing that you get referrals, its a simple thing really. But if you want to sit back and "cherry pick" if you will taking from the board and not giving back can you really complain about not having any choice in things like this?

I guess your right you have no choice but to go to IP, and man if you only knew what your missing.
    LOL, but you know he just got half a dozen pm's offering to help... hell I don't have many posts here anymore either.

Status

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Where you been man? Haven't seen you in YEARS!

Status

United States

Quote Originally Posted by TheCthulhu View Post
    Yeah. I don't use IP but always keep an eye on his items and wondered about the following "disclaimer" he used to post:

I have to say though, while I don't use him, I have e-mailed him quite a few times with questions and he has always gotten back to me in a timely manner and been very helpful even though I'm not a customer. Strange some people have such a poor experience with him. Perhaps it's the way the e-mails are worded? Maybe he is easily offended, LoL.
    I'm not sure who or what Chinaman but the one I use does get easily offended. Maybe it's the way we speak. I asked him if he thought I'd get my product in 7 days. He sent me this answer:

<sorry i have no control over mail speed ,

so i have to say longer to protect my ass against geting mob atacked by thousads of customers

so please do not atack me so your order can arrive , we send all order as fast as possible , but if you pay me 1 milion dokar or kill me it will not arive one second sooner nore later then it does

so please do not email me so it can arrive
    >

Then I sent an apology. He then gives me free something.

I find being very gentle and polite works for most Asians I do business with.
    Ms. Terrible T

You are the vibrational writers of the script of your life, and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that you have assigned to them.

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Sunday, March 2nd, 1997

Our Love,
    Jerry and Esther

Status

United States

i dont know if he sends it free but they have changed management so many times lately its crazy you dont know what you are going to get, roy as he calls him self makes mistakes very often, I ordered1 bulk hgh kit and 5 kits of fragment and what he sent me was 5 kits of nipertropins, but they are not even that they are grey tops and the same exact vials as the bulk, well i tried it and it is the bulk , and yes he can be a rude prick,
    Pump1962

Status

United States

i dont know if he sends it free but they have changed management so many times lately its crazy you dont know what you are going to get, roy as he calls him self makes mistakes very often, I ordered1 bulk hgh kit and 5 kits of fragment and what he sent me was 5 kits of nipertropins, but they are not even that they are grey tops and the same exact vials as the bulk, well i tried it and it is the bulk , and yes he can be a rude prick,
    Pump1962
    Oh, I thought his name was Ron Rogers....lol

My in laws are Chinese. They are very nice, very warm, people. Do not question their integrity or business ethics. You have to be self deprecating. If they send be a product that is poor quality or wrong, I must take full responsibility, "I'm sorry, Mr Woo, I made a big mistake, not thinking. I ordered incorrectly and received wrong product. My brain is so forgetful. Please may I return for correct product?" Or something like that. Then he'll send free pills for my brain...lol If I ask for something that will help a problem that I have, he'll send a couple freebies with my order. If I'm short or don't send enough money, he'll send a product and trust that I'll send later. I like dealing with him or whoever he is.
    Ms. Terrible T

You are the vibrational writers of the script of your life, and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that you have assigned to them.

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Sunday, March 2nd, 1997

Our Love,
    Jerry and Esther

Status

Angola

I truly find this a interesting subject. Never looked at this subject in this manner. If you are planning to create more relating to this subject,I am so impressed. Could under no circumstances imagine of these a point is attainable with it…I imagine you have a excellent information in particular while dealings with these kinds of topics. I definitely will be back in the near future!

Status

I like IP, his yellows are good, his hygetropin is better. these a very cheep if you by like 5 kits or more. His other GH I have nothing to say about, the greys are still a question mark, people are getting blood work done, wait and see.

Status

Ok, decided to give them a try and after 4 weeks I got my IGF levels checked. I was running 2iu of the bulk probably 6 days a week (inevitably would forget a day) and I was at 251ng/ml upon waking (before my morning injection). Normal for my age (44) is supposedly 90-360 or 80-245 (depending on which source). I have no reference range, as I've never had them checked before. Any thoughts? I'll throw this out in the Over 35 forum as well and see if any of the HRT guys have any idea.

Status

From IP site: "Gray tops is manufactured by Inclusion Body technology , this type of HGH aproved by FDA proven to be effective as stunted kids grew taller on it.

its important to undrestand HGH that is created by Inclusion Body technology is not identical to human GH so test negative in lab test unless you ask tester about it in advance as to what to look for.

this type of hgh has been known to cause a person to build up antibodies against the drug at higher doses , thats why its important to fallow instructions on the lable exactly , if you inject high doses at once your body destroy it , all types of hgh only stay in body 4 hours , if need to inject more , do so more often , not more at once , max is 5 iu at a time."

A quick GOOGLE on 'Inclusion Body technology'

"192 amino acid sequence HGH (Somatrem)

Inclusion Body technology was the first biosynthetic form of HGH developed (known as Met-GH, Somatorm or 192 amino acid sequence HGH). When researchers first developed HGH using Inclusion Body Technology, they were comparing it to cadaver-GH. However, Met-GH was not pure GH, so met-GH produced side effects in many users. Met-GH has an additional methionyl amino acid that caused a person's body to build up antibodies against it. Some users experienced allergic reactions to met-GH, some even built up so much resistance that it neutralized the effect of the drug. "

So it would appear that these Gray tops are in fact 192, not 191aa?

Status

American Samoa

- hushmail accounts become deactive after a period of unuse
    - there are dozens of chat forums and a person could habe used many different usernames over many years. Going back to old chat boards such as renegade aka 'gade'.
    -post count like then and now does not equall quality information. It just means a person has spent xxx amount of time replying to topics.

Status

United States

Love this thread guys

Status

American Samoa

I didn't see any GH in (I P) list.

Anabolex Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Star2012 View Post
    - hushmail accounts become deactive after a period of unuse
    - there are dozens of chat forums and a person could habe used many different usernames over many years. Going back to old chat boards such as renegade aka 'gade'.
    -post count like then and now does not equall quality information. It just means a person has spent xxx amount of time replying to topics.
    Wow thank you I didn't realize that, see even a guy like me that's been a round for 18+ years on the boards learns something new!! My point wasn't that he didn't know anything, my point was he doesn't participate here hardly at all then he was whining about not having anyone here to turn to for alternative sources of GH and other things. I realize a member can be here lurking for various reasons, if he had participated a little he would have made dozens of friends here who would have been happy to point him in the right direction.

Oh and you guys need to get up to date on the whole IP thing, IP used to be a Chinese "guy", "he" sold the IP name to a bunch of investors who are running their own business now so anything you might have thought of how good "he" used to be won't apply to "them"!!

Status

American Samoa

I've has mixed results from The old IP. Over the years he was my last resort mostly due to cheap orals or more rare items like DNP. Did he sell the name or the business. Ie if the same suppliers and labs are used then the products could be close to the same. Sounds like his shipping is the same with substitutes of a "like" item as well. My last order (years ago). I ordered several orals and they came unlabeled. I figured out most of them bust had to ask about one. He had made a substitute with out telling me. So I am glad I asked what the color was for. His gimmicks deals sound the same as before.

Status

Canada

He isn't telling people to crash the HGH in mouth is he?
    Even through the darkest days
    This fire burns...............always