Thread: HGH - home brew

Status

Default HGH - home brew

HI all..
    This board was recommended to me as you guys have a good lot of experience on home brewing..

I am new to home brewing - doing my first batch tonight - test e & deca..but have quite a few years of experience in body building..

I noticed that I could get HGH from my supplier.. Is it possible to brew this at home, or would it have to be professionally done in a lab?

thanks for any help
    cheers

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jamoliv View Post
    HI all..
    This board was recommended to me as you guys have a good lot of experience on home brewing..

I am new to home brewing - doing my first batch tonight - test e & deca..but have quite a few years of experience in body building..

I noticed that I could get HGH from my supplier.. Is it possible to brew this at home, or would it have to be professionally done in a lab?

thanks for any help
    cheers
    You will be the first one i new that home brew gh....if you can brew it list me.

j/t.
    I Don't Condone Illigal Drug Use,So Don't Ask Me For A Source!

Gas,grass or ass...nobody rides for free!.

Status

As stated I am new to the home brewing, but when I found HGH listed (see below) on my suppliers list I was just curious if it could be home brewed. I know IGF-1 can not be home brewed but when I saw the price for HGH I just had to ask if it was possible... wishful thing..

good news! new price list for hgh and igf-1

HGH 191aa 4iu/vial.10iu/vial.20iu/vial

100-500iu
    500iu-1000iu
    1000iu

Status

i think you need a pretty sofisticated lab set up to mage hgh imo ...good luck with it

Status

i think they would be already done and will come in vials... just mix the water.

Status

EVERYONE homebrew's HGH, all that's required is to add the bacteriostatic water and your done!

Status

i thought you were talking baout makeing it up form sratch not just reco it ...my bad

Status

mix to reconstitute, sterile filter, done... at least i'd think so.

Status

Its from my powder supplier in china so I am assuming it would have to be made from scratch.. more involved than just adding bacteriostatic water..I suppose I could just ask the guy -

I have used GH where you just add the bacteriostatic water... just wondered if it came in a more "basic" state and that was why it was so cheap from china

Status

Whether you buy it in a vial from a company or from a powder supplier it's just a powder that you add bacteriostatic water to, I've never heard of anyone filtering normal GH I dont see why this would be any different unless purity is an issue.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Amateur View Post
    Whether you buy it in a vial from a company or from a powder supplier it's just a powder that you add bacteriostatic water to, I've never heard of anyone filtering normal GH I dont see why this would be any different unless purity is an issue.
    I made the assumption that he has a bag of it or something, filter for sterility... If it is in vials, reconstitue like normal and shoot away.

maybe more info on what he is actually getting?

Status

HGH is a petide and must be stored in a vacum in it's powder form to prevent bacteria from degrading it. It will not be sold,shipped or stored in a bag.

The equipment needed to make peptides is very expensive and require training to operate, which is the big reason there are relativly few labs that produce them. Making HGH is not at all like dissolving and filtering AAS in your kitchen.

Status

It is a powder that needs to be reconstructed you might of thought that it had to be made because of the price.

Status

Omg He Is Not Making Hgh At Home He Is Getting It From His Powder Supplier Listen People!

Status

My powder guy is from china too - just add water to the vial and use.
    Growing...

Status

I can get bulk GH in 100,000 IU increments, the only problem is getting it into the vials while in liophilized form. I don't think this is one you must mess around with unless you have the proper lab eq.

Dale

Status

You guys are talking about a lypholized powder in a vacuum state inside a vail. If it were not like this it would be no good and completly useless.

There are only 2 ways to make GH one is Inclusion technology which produces 192aa GH and another way which I forget the name for that produces 191 aa Gh. unless you have 100's of thousands of dollars to buy the equipment for it you better buy 10iu vials or 60 iu vials.

I assume the GH your talking about is bulk and it come in a lypholized state inside a large vial. Probobly something like 10000iu per bottle. I have seen this before. The problem is no one can use 10000iu gh in one bottle before it goes bad. In addition you cannot remove this form the vial and make smaller vials you will ruin the GH.

Anabolex Mod

Status

GUYS DO NOT FILTER GH OR IGF-1 !!!! This requires a special filter or the peptide will bind to the membrane in the filter. I believe this is posted on the Gensci site if memory serves me correct. I'll see if I can find a link that better explains what happens.

Status

thanks for all your feed back.. I received an email from my guy and it is - just add water to the vial and use. My apologies if I did not explain myself properly when asking the question.
    many thanks again for your replies..

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jamoliv View Post
    thanks for all your feed back.. I received an email from my guy and it is - just add water to the vial and use. My apologies if I did not explain myself properly when asking the question.
    many thanks again for your replies..
    thanks for clearing that up...as you can see you got everybody in a panic...lol

Status

here you go.. if you have 100,000iu then just recon and divide it up between a bunch of people, into sterile vials...

Status

how many people do you know who use GH? Lets see if you even knew 100 people then each of them would have 1000iu of reecon'd GH.... All of which being chinese GH and not Somatorm (last a lot longer) each person would need to use that shit up in a matter of 6 weeks max absolute max.

Buying 100,000ius is plain stupid. no matter how you look at it unless they were all in individule bottles.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sick View Post
    how many people do you know who use GH? Lets see if you even knew 100 people then each of them would have 1000iu of reecon'd GH.... All of which being chinese GH and not Somatorm (last a lot longer) each person would need to use that shit up in a matter of 6 weeks max absolute max.

Buying 100,000ius is plain stupid. no matter how you look at it unless they were all in individule bottles.
    yeah..you are right why would somoen do that anyway,just make alittle at a time.