Thread: denkall test 400

Status

Default denkall test 400

heys guys quick question i was just wondering what type of test dk 400 is or if its a blend of differant types,If anyone knows i would appreciate some feedback ,thanx

Status

Bloody hell, this stuff still about, wouldn't touch with a barge pole TBH.
    25mg prop
    187mg cyp
    188mg enan.

Status

the old mexican denkall test 400 crippled me -i had to give my bottle away!!!it contains test cyp,test enanthate and a small amount of test prop

Status

Denkall? As in Mexican Denkall were shut down after Operation Gear Grinder werent they?
    Last edited by BACK-AT-IT; 04-26-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Status

Yes it was shut down, but it has reappeared with the same labeling from an UG lab we all know. I personally don't deal with them so I have no feedback on this product. From what I have seen they have also sell QV labeled gear as well.

Anabolex Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Muley View Post
    Yes it was shut down, but it has reappeared with the same labeling from an UG lab we all know. I personally don't deal with them so I have no feedback on this product. From what I have seen they have also sell QV labeled gear as well.
    I love it... pain free now and great quality
    “To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last -- but eat you he will.”
    Ronald Reagan

Status

Unless the gear is very old there are no more Denakall products. Worst case scenario you are talking about a bogus and fake product and best case it would be a counterfeit product which may or may not contain label claims...buyer beware

Status

Quote Originally Posted by poppa_cracker View Post
    I love it... pain free now and great quality
    Thats what I had heard, but again I haven't used the gear so I didn't have feedback.

Status

strange but i have heard of Denk, QV, and Syd grp floating back around now... Syd, and QV were good in my book, but never liked denkall... that t400 made it to where i couldent lay, sit or anything on a bench for a week hardly...

Status

I am not sure about syd grp but Denkall, QV and British dragon are absolutely not produced by their respective companies anymore. You might get lucky and get a good counterfeit if you come across those brands but you might also be buying some straight up garbage.

Way too many better options are available from some of the sponsors on this board who carry genuine products to play around with counterfeits or fakes.

Status

it is common knowledge that ip china is making denkall,qv and british dragon products-never tried them but for the most part people on the boards i belong to seem to like them

Status

thanx sounds like it hurts like hell,i had ip sustnon amps about 2 years ago and after a shot i couldnt even sleep on my side i injected,so i aint goin through that again,no t400 for me,than x guys

Anabolex Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanGym View Post
    I am not sure about syd grp but Denkall, QV and British dragon are absolutely not produced by their respective companies anymore. You might get lucky and get a good counterfeit if you come across those brands but you might also be buying some straight up garbage.

Way too many better options are available from some of the sponsors on this board who carry genuine products to play around with counterfeits or fakes.
    check your facts, the companies names were bought...It is made by another manufacturer and by far a better product now!
    “To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last -- but eat you he will.”
    Ronald Reagan