Thread: HGH red welts and itchy

Status

Default HGH red welts and itchy

After about my 1st week using hgh. I started developing red welts / itching 24 hours after the injection and they last about a day.

Ive been cruising around the web and cant find any solid ideas on what to do. I increased the amount of Ba water to 2ccs and its still no help. I have 3 kits and dont want to toss em.. expensive stuff. But my health is more important.

Im using the HGH that start with a K and have blue tops.

Any suggestions?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by mikepliers2004 View Post
    After about my 1st week using hgh. I started developing red welts / itching 24 hours after the injection and they last about a day.

Ive been cruising around the web and cant find any solid ideas on what to do. I increased the amount of Ba water to 2ccs and its still no help. I have 3 kits and dont want to toss em.. expensive stuff. But my health is more important.

Im using the HGH that start with a K and have blue tops.

Any suggestions?
    The Kefeis caused the same reaction in me, but I was doing 10iu/day. I backed off to 3.3iu/day and I'm not sure if it was the time that let my body get used to it or the reduced dosage, but either way, the injection sites stopped swelling up and getting itchy.
    Due to a detachment to this established lifestyle my existence will not be dictated like a reading from a book. I will not be predetermined.

Status

My theory is it's histamine related and lots of times your body develops an immunity to things and quits sending out those itchy friggin histamines.
    Due to a detachment to this established lifestyle my existence will not be dictated like a reading from a book. I will not be predetermined.

Status

Try IM instead of sub-q and take some benadrl 1 hour prior to shot. Either way you'll get use to it after a while and the welts will stop

Status

Some people get that reaction. It usually goes a way after a while. I had a friend that it took 3 months before it stopped.

Anabolex Mod

Status

You doing sub Q or IM when shooting?

Status

its dirty gh.

Status

Most likely endotoxins in the GH