Thread: trenbolone acetate and the cough

Status

Default trenbolone acetate and the cough

just started a cycle of tren a, cypionate and oral liquid winny.my dose is 400mg cyp,200mg tren a week and 25mg ed winny.ive been doing this for just over a week and am getting flu like symptoms.worst of all is the sore throat and the cough.ive used tren before but have never had sides like this before.i have been told its normal and they should subside.is there anyone with some feedback for me on this.thanks in advance.

Status

From what I have heard Tren cough comes on straight after a shot. the rest sounds like BA flu.

Status

my friend doesnt normally get flu symptoms like you mentioned but everyone is diff.....he does how ever get that dreaded cough from time to time when he is injecting the tren...putting it in very slow helps stop it happeneing.....put it in to fast tho & you could end up in a coughing fit for quite a few mins.....

Status

There is always the possibility your flu like symptoms are due to a flu like virus.

Anabolex Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by sticklegs View Post
    There is always the possibility your flu like symptoms are due to a flu like virus.
    Fancy that......
    "I shall pass through life but once. Any kindness I can show or any good thing I can do to any fellow human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."

Status

Quote Originally Posted by sizematters270 View Post
    my friend doesnt normally get flu symptoms like you mentioned but everyone is diff.....he does how ever get that dreaded cough from time to time when he is injecting the tren...putting it in very slow helps stop it happeneing.....put it in to fast tho & you could end up in a coughing fit for quite a few mins.....
    Fair dinkum? It happens as (soon) he injects? That's interesting.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by AVBG View Post
    Fair dinkum? It happens as (soon) he injects? That's interesting.

yes mate thats correct once it comes on you dont have much control over it...you just have to cough it out so to speak ....some people dont get this tho....

Status

lol thats funny but very correct....

Status

yes mate thats correct once it comes on you dont have much control over it...you just have to cough it out so to speak ....some people dont get this tho....
    How long does the cough last for? Does it only happen with tren?

Status

perfecto
    Bodybuilding at a competitive level is art! It is moving sculpture. Finish off your work of art with the perfect tan

Status

The simple things are usually the culprit

Status

if he's using too much tren and being greedy then it could be the H1 flu

Status

Quote Originally Posted by AVBG View Post
    How long does the cough last for? Does it only happen with tren?
    depends my friend has had a coughing fit for a good 5mins or so at times & as far as im aware it only happens with tren ace

Status

depends my friend has had a coughing fit for a good 5mins or so at times & as far as im aware it only happens with tren ace
    I heard your friend only has one nut. Can you confirm or deny these rumors?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hairyballs07 View Post
    That must be his mate Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry lol
    NO FEAR OF WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO GET ABOVE & BEYOND

Status

Any substance foreign to the human body.
    Trenbolone more so perhaps because of its potency but not directly trenbolone related.
    To do with histamines coming in contact with the substance and the cough is the human bodies reaction to it.

People have experianced it with many other AAS.
    Again, tren more so, perhaps because of how it is made and how non-related to the human body it is meant to be.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by M.O. View Post
    Any substance foreign to the human body.
    Trenbolone more so perhaps because of its potency but not directly trenbolone related.
    To do with histamines coming in contact with the substance and the cough is the human bodies reaction to it.

People have experianced it with many other AAS.
    Again, tren more so, perhaps because of how it is made and how non-related to the human body it is meant to be.
    ok really so it can happen with other aas as well....interesting...

my friend has tried just about all the main varieties over the yrs & never got a cough reaction from anything else but tren ace........

i guess everyone reacts diff to diff things tho...

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hairyballs07 View Post
    yer thats right mate but it is a big one so he said lol......

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MonstaDwarf View Post
    From what I have heard Tren cough comes on straight after a shot. the rest sounds like BA flu.
    Agreed Tren cough comes immediately after the shot

Anabolex Mod

Status

yer thats right mate but it is a big one so he said lol......
    does he do saline injections?

"I shall pass through life but once. Any kindness I can show or any good thing I can do to any fellow human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."

Status

Russian Federation

Flu like symptoms = high BA levels , propionate ester
    coughing fit = trenbolone acetate

Alc

Anabolex Mod

Status

I get it when I nick an vein with anything. You feel like you're about to cough your lungs up. It's not pleasant.
    "God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire

Status

ok really so it can happen with other aas as well....interesting...

my friend has tried just about all the main varieties over the yrs & never got a cough reaction from anything else but tren ace........

i guess everyone reacts diff to diff things tho...
    That's what i once thought, though it has nothing directly related to the trenbolone drug alone. You're body doesn't know 'Tren'. It doesn't say "crap, it's tren! better cough!"

It's the human bodies reaction to crap that is not supposed to be in there but not soley to do with JUST trenbolone. Most reports are only for trenbolone because of just how foreign it is to humans.

Here is a detailed explaination from a doctor most of us greatly respect on another board and i hope this clears this "tren cough" issue, up:

"Kinnins and histamines are just a few chemical mediators in your body. They play a part in the inflammatory and allergic reactions. They are found in certain cells which "patrol" the blood/tissues for any foreign bodies (in this case AAS or its chemical constituents). When the cells detect something foreign or anything that your body is sensitised to, they release these kinnins/histamines which result in a set of symptoms and cough is one of them.

These cells are found in all tissues (eg skin/muscle/blood) and they release these mediators into the blood which travels to various parts of the body (including lung which results in cough). The "allergens" can be from the AAS itself, its solvent or other impurities the oils may contain.

Its hard to say why sometimes Tren doesn't result in cough and sometimes it does. The immune survelliance system in the body isn't like a 100% perfect system. Each person has a different set and different "sensitivity" with foreign products within the body. You can see this through the range of different degree of "allergic responses" to common food/chemical products in the society. Won't be able to tell you exactly why but its fair to say some people develop "desensitisation" process where continue exposure to the same foreign product results in reduce inflammatory responses. I stress the REDUCE responses as there is still going to be some responses but just not big enough for you to sense anything. On the ther hand, other people can rapidly develop "hypersensitivity" from repeated exposure to the foreign product resulting in worsening symptoms. Maybe for you, its the first case?

As to why Tren has a bad reputation with cough post injection compared to other AAS, I won't know exactly. People may be reacting to the molecule of Tren itself since its unique and they don't naturally occur in humans. Otherwise, it may be the preparation process when making Tren? Is there any difference in the making of Tren compared to the other AAS? I think most AAS available is non-pharmaceutical so home-brew products may vary with preparation techniques and maybe sterility."
    Last edited by M.O.; 01-03-2010 at 11:21 AM.

Status

I can't see any human trials being run to determine the cause...

I would assume the cough associated with trenbolone alone would be due to the pharmacokinetic activity, specifically the hydrolysis of the acetate by esterases. I am just hypothesizing, though it may occur in a similar way to which some ACE inhibitors can cause a cough--> acculumation of bradykinins and tachykinins in the airways sensitizing vagal nerve.

I don't think a specific type-II hypersensitivity reaction mounted specifically against trenbolone acetate would be the cause...

Anabolex Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by furion View Post
    I would assume the cough associated with trenbolone alone would be due to the pharmacokinetic activity, specifically the hydrolysis of the acetate by esterases. I am just hypothesizing,
    I doubt it seeing as it only happens at the time of injection...sometimes before you have pulled out the needle. Esterase activity would be nil at that point.
    "God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire