Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you tell your girl she needs to trim her bush

Status

Default How do you tell your girl she needs to trim her bush

I feel like I'm back in the 70's with my fiancee. She trims to the size of a bikini bottom and when I go down on her I end up with hair in my throat.

Status

That happens mate. Just ask her to trim it!! easy. doesn't have to be bald, but a set of clippers on number 4 or a pair of scissors does the trick. Just ask mate!!

Status

1. Cough out loud and say you get to much hair in your throat to continue.
    2. Give here the Scary movie treatment
    3. Tell here you voted for Kerry!

Taurus way is probably the best way though.

Status

if you can't just tell her, then tell her it really turns you on when a woman trims and grooms if she loves you and has any common sense she will take your advice.
    What the fuk u jus call me bish!

Status

ok, ewwww.

always trim yours in front of her, maybe she'll get the hint, if not, ask her if you can do it for her.....
    Be nice, I'm elderly.

"If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself"....Mickey Mantle

Anabolex Mod

Status

Take a couple of hard-boiled eggs into the bedroom. When you're going down, just pull them out and say; "Holy crap! look what just fell out of the nest!"
    "God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire

Status

OK, X, that was gross and I'm still laughing out loud!
    Be nice, I'm elderly.

"If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself"....Mickey Mantle

Status

Mary, Mary quite contrary. Trim that bush its so damn hairy.

Anabolex Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by HangNin View Post
    OK, X, that was gross and I'm still laughing out loud!
    hehe Good! You know its going to be a good weekend when you're laughing before it's officially started

Status

Canada

I would just ask her to try it out and then after she trims give her the best sex of her life so she knows you enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    Take a couple of hard-boiled eggs into the bedroom. When you're going down, just pull them out and say; "Holy crap! look what just fell out of the nest!"
    Bwahaha ... I almost spilled my glass of wine here ... I had to tell the wifey that one.
    When you have children, you always have family. They will always be your priority, your responsibility. And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated or respected or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man. - Fring

Status

yeah just tell her, but make sure you are well kept down there also.....
    ALL HAIL THE NEW FLESH

Yes you are indeed the few, but I am the one....

Status

Hey Danny with a surname like yours you would think you'd be use to a hairy moot..

Status

Holly shit LMAO

Even if he does ask her to trim up some, what if she doesn't want to? You can only ask for so long etc.. I mean its not like your asking her to get a tatt across her face. Why are so many females against doing this? I use to always hear my ex say that it will get itchy & simply put she couldn't be bothered, even after telling her I'd dine their day & night if she looked after herself
    NO FEAR OF WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO GET ABOVE & BEYOND

Status

Just ask her to??? Whats the problem with that??

Status

You "Here's a hedge trimmer"
    Her "But we don't have a hedge"
    You "Would you like me to draw you a picture?"

Status

It's 2009 and chicks still have hair down there??? Wow................tell her to shave it or dump her because it's just wrong for her to thinks that's ok or she's just lazy.
    My Pain is Self Chosen..........

Status

fight bush with bush and when she bitches, say like wise.

It will work when the jungles start getting knotted during sex.
    Just saying.

Common sense, use it or don't fucking talk to me.

I don't use drugs, never have, even if this fictional character posts something stating otherwise, it is not me. I do not know anything about anything.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Gorilla View Post
    I feel like I'm back in the 70's with my fiancee. She trims to the size of a bikini bottom and when I go down on her I end up with hair in my throat.
    Haha easy, just flat out tell her, if she is your fiancee and you 2 have known each other for that long then she wont have any problems hearing that from ya, i mean besides a little embarassment or some blushing, give it a shot champ

Status

LMGDFAO for like 5 minutes!!!
    Notice: You are reading my signature line.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROMMEL65 View Post
    I ordered a bunch of superdrol clones and I just throw a handful of em ( couple 100 mgs ) in my morning blender drink. After a few months, I was way bigger than Cutler. Also, no one can ride shotgun with me, thats where my liver sits.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LostPowerLifter View Post
    fight bush with bush and when she bitches, say like wise.

It will work when the jungles start getting knotted during sex.
    HAHA i dont know what was funnier this comment or the hard boiled egg one, LMFAO god u guys kill me!

Status

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by bigd50 View Post
    It's 2009 and chicks still have hair down there??? Wow................tell her to shave it or dump her because it's just wrong for her to thinks that's ok or she's just lazy.
    I'm not sure how old you are but he's engaged to be married bro and thats no reason to break up a marriage. I hope you were being sarcastic. I don't even like a shaved puss and neither do my bros. Its prickly. Shaved bikini line with some trimming is perfect.
    When you have children, you always have family. They will always be your priority, your responsibility. And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated or respected or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man. - Fring

Status

These responses are classic!

Status

She is an attractive girl but VERY conservative and just has never really considered trimming. She'll come around eventually. I still remember the first time we had sex with her doggy style, she was so confused and didn't understand what I was trying to do and after about less than one minute she pulled away and said "I just can't do that, I feel like an animal." To which I responded, "Is that bad?" She's loosing up a little though as time goes by so it's great.

Status

If u can't openly and honestly ask her to trim her bush, r u sure u r in the right relationship... It's a very simple question.... and should definitely not cause any problems...

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shanook View Post
    If u can't openly and honestly ask her to trim her bush, r u sure u r in the right relationship... It's a very simple question.... and should definitely not cause any problems...

I was going to say that myself, so I totally agree with you here.

Status

Canada

My gf was like this as well. She kept it trim, but I do not like hair from the clit down, all the way around to the ass. She was hesitant at first, but once she saw that the favor would be returned, she was all for it. Now she loves it!
    The woman in my life looks exactly like Terri Runnels, and now she is going to get 34D's!!! Wooohooo!!!!!

Status

My wife got fully lasered front and back. Its the best. At first she was leary about being hairless, but now she loves it.

I would for sure tell her you don't like it at all. If she doesn't change it then, well, that might say how important you are to her.

Status

Guys and girl, my ex wife had the hairiest pussy ever known to mankind. She looked like she had Don King in a scissors lock. I had hinted and hinted and she never would knock that shit down. She was the type that would have taken it completely the wrong way if I had just came out and said that I wanted her to at least trim it. She had made comments about one of her friend's husbands wanting them to shave and she felt like the guy was a pedophile! But here's the kicker...I leave the bitch for reasons totally unrelated to the Don King issue and she is constantly begging me to come back to her. Well, as is usually the case, I was back at my house one night and she was begging me to fuck her. I suppose I was an idiot because I hated having sex with her for a multitude of reasons...not the least of which was that I despised her and felt like she was a vector of evil and an incarnation of a demon from the bowels of Hell...but that is another story for another time. Anywho...when we get down to business, she reveals that she has shaved her patootie! Motherfucker wouldn't have knocked this thing down below the 6 inch mark for our entire farce of a marriage, but as soon as I'm gone, she shaves it all off! I remember her acting like there was something wrong with me because I shaved my balls and trimmed my pubes.

Anabolex Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by gears View Post
    Guys and girl, my ex wife had the hairiest pussy ever known to mankind. She looked like she had Don King in a scissors lock. I had hinted and hinted and she never would knock that shit down. She was the type that would have taken it completely the wrong way if I had just came out and said that I wanted her to at least trim it. She had made comments about one of her friend's husbands wanting them to shave and she felt like the guy was a pedophile! But here's the kicker...I leave the bitch for reasons totally unrelated to the Don King issue and she is constantly begging me to come back to her. Well, as is usually the case, I was back at my house one night and she was begging me to fuck her. I suppose I was an idiot because I hated having sex with her for a multitude of reasons...not the least of which was that I despised her and felt like she was a vector of evil and an incarnation of a demon from the bowels of Hell...but that is another story for another time. Anywho...when we get down to business, she reveals that she has shaved her patootie! Motherfucker wouldn't have knocked this thing down below the 6 inch mark for our entire farce of a marriage, but as soon as I'm gone, she shaves it all off! I remember her acting like there was something wrong with me because I shaved my balls and trimmed my pubes.
    man...that whole "sex with the ex" thing gives me shivers. I can't even stand to think of my ex naked now.

Turns my stomach.

If I were you...I'd have downed half a bottle of Jack and smoked half a pack, shortly after washing myself in boiling water and industrial soap

....either that or be curled up in a corner a gibbering mess, asking Toto to take me home to Kansas

Status

We need an update on how you approached it and if she shaved her shit yet....
    Just saying.

Common sense, use it or don't fucking talk to me.

I don't use drugs, never have, even if this fictional character posts something stating otherwise, it is not me. I do not know anything about anything.

Status

She looked like she had Don King in a scissors lock.
    Bwahahahahahaaaaaaa.....that's funny!
    Be nice, I'm elderly.

Status

gift certificate at the nearest spa place. Bikini wax, manicure, pedicure. make it special for 'her day o beauty' and you'll prolly get laid that evening.

Status

United States

next time she comes home start making these noises.....
    http://www.entertonement.com/collections/8539/Wookie

When she asks what you are doing tell her you are talking to her vag......
    " I am not your savior, I am just as fucked as you. I can not save you, I can't even save myself"

Anabolex Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by brodyman View Post
    gift certificate at the nearest spa place. Bikini wax, manicure, pedicure. make it special for 'her day o beauty' and you'll prolly get laid that evening.
    ooooh now that is smooth. (no pun intended)

Status

Quote Originally Posted by brodyman View Post
    My suggestion exactly. you can say it was a package price and you thought it would be "fun"

Status

Triming together after a couple of whatever her favorite cocktails are would work too. I might have to try this idea. Anyone have a good margarita recipe?

Status

United States

lol!
    Ms. Terrible T

You are the vibrational writers of the script of your life, and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that you have assigned to them.

Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Sunday, March 2nd, 1997

Our Love,
    Jerry and Esther

Status

United States

Quote Originally Posted by ericraven2003 View Post
    My wife got fully lasered front and back. Its the best. At first she was leary about being hairless, but now she loves it.

I would for sure tell her you don't like it at all. If she doesn't change it then, well, that might say how important you are to her.
    Not necessarily. Maybe she is sensitive. Shaving can cause sensitivity sometimes. I don't think whether a person's shaves her twat is an indication of how important her man is to her. It depends on 'why'. Maybe she can trim it a bit, tho.

I like myself shaved but it irritates like hell, especially right after I shave. Then hair starts growing in and it itches me and irritates my husband. He doesn't care either way but he was the one that said I shouldn't shave due to the irritation and itchiness.
    Ms. Terrible T

You are the vibrational writers of the script of your life, and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that you have assigned to them.

Our Love,
    Jerry and Esther

Status

United States

Typical behavior of a demon woman from the bowels of hell...lol Doesn't make her a bad person....
    Ms. Terrible T

Our Love,
    Jerry and Esther

Status

Trim it? No need to, just take two pencils one on each end of the vagina and put them in the hairs, roll the pencils in opposite direction of the vagina so that all the hairs roll around the pencil. Once the hairs are out of your way go to town and eat that thing like Mike Tyson was standing behind you to knock you out of she doesn't cum.