here is my pct protocol...
    Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

please no replies telling me about hcg for pct. i have used this pct several times after 6mos cycles and it works. i will not change that.

my question is if i use the aroasin at 12.5mg/day during cycle would i make any changes in dose for pct? i want to keep water retention down as i am on a summer lbm cycle consisting of test e and winny only.

Status

looks good to me i personally do 40mg day of nolva for the first 2 weeks of pct keep the same dose all the way through you wont have any problems with estrogen cuz of the nolva in the pct

Status

i dont know jack about aromasin dosages but i always keep nolva at 40mg for the first two also... whats the vitamin e do???
    Anything and everything stated by shauny2times is simply for entertainment sake and should not be taken seriously. All statements are simply for the purpose of role playing: I like to pretend that I am huge and have other people admire my fake identity as well as all actions the fake persona takes part in. shauny2times does not condone the use of drugs or participation in illegal activity of any kind.

Status

honestly i dont even remember. i read about this pct about 4 years ago and have used it on every cycle with great success so i stick to it.

Status

i took aromasin for my first ever cycle and that shit was the best anti e ive ever had, i started crashing and 2 days into my aromasin i was back to full strength, most of the water gone and i only had to take it for 7 days and that was plenty, plus i think because of its so called suicide receptor i havent had as many probs with estrogen conversion ever since, could be all in my head as well but i really dont think so, 20 mgs a day is plenty, good luck bro

Status

i'm stealing ur pct protocol,looks good
    "OBSESSED is just a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED"

NUTRITION is your greatest anabolic agent everthing else is just the icing on the cake

Status

what happen to good ol clomid,in pct protocol,it's ol skool ,but it works
    "OBSESSED is just a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED"

NUTRITION is your greatest anabolic agent everthing else is just the icing on the cake

Status

Clomid sucks IMHO, i used to use it in the first couple of weeks of PCT, but i've dropped it lately and it's not made any difference. Aromasin and nolva is definately the way forward, i do a similar PCT to this and it works great. The vitamin E increases the availability of your test. ZIM, you can use aromasin on cycle as your AI no problem, in fact it's a very good idea as it will limit any testicular atrophy. It's essential to use an AI while you use HCG, i think from your protocol you are already doing this?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by paradroid View Post
    It's essential to use an AI while you use HCG, i think from your protocol you are already doing this?
    in pct yes. but not during cycle. what is lowest efective dose of hcg during cycle? i have a shit load of hcg here but planned to stock pile it for future pct since it has been difficult to obtain lately.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by kornfedd View Post
    i'm stealing ur pct protocol,looks good
    and works!! some people knock the hcg in pct but like i said previously i have been using this protocol for a few years after 6mos cycles and never had an issue. ive actually had wet dreams during pct and never on cycle!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ZIM View Post
    in pct yes. but not during cycle. what is lowest efective dose of hcg during cycle? i have a shit load of hcg here but planned to stock pile it for future pct since it has been difficult to obtain lately.
    Swales protocol calls for 250-500iu 2-3x per week during cycle... BUT i've found this stops working after a while, and you'll need higher and higher doses to see any effect so i never use it throughout my cycle, but instead use it in bursts one in the middle of the cycle and one at the end. On a 12 week cycle i start using HCG and aromasin on week 11 for three weeks taking me to the start of nolva therapy. I carry on the aromasin for a few weeks. This way you can use HCG at a low dose because you're very sensitive to it, i go with 250iu 3x week. I'll get flamed for saying this, but using HCG all the way through a cycle is not a good idea, and Swales protocol has some flaws in it too.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by paradroid View Post
    Swales protocol calls for 250-500iu 2-3x per week during cycle... BUT i've found this stops working after a while, and you'll need higher and higher doses to see any effect so i never use it throughout my cycle, but instead use it in bursts one in the middle of the cycle and one at the end. On a 12 week cycle i start using HCG and aromasin on week 11 for three weeks taking me to the start of nolva therapy. I carry on the aromasin for a few weeks. This way you can use HCG at a low dose because you're very sensitive to it, i go with 250iu 3x week. I'll get flamed for saying this, but using HCG all the way through a cycle is not a good idea, and Swales protocol has some flaws in it too.

Please explain. This isn't a flame. I really would be interested to hear your reasoning.