Thread: HGH for injury and torn muscle repair

Status

Default HGH for injury and torn muscle repair

I have heard that in the aid of rehabbing muscles HGH is king. For seven years I have had a torn left rhomboid that no matter how much physio, chiropractor, or massage therapy visits I go to it just keeps getting progressively worse. I have gotten to the point that deadlifting, squats, shrugs, and bench press are completely off limits and running is now off the table as well.

I was listening to John Rocker of all people talk about how much HGH was exponentialy better at helping him rehab injuries and was thinking about getting my hands on some to give it a try.

If anyone here can give there opinion or relate the experiences doing this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Heelhook

Status

Currently using GH for my torn rotator cuff tendon. Been on it for 1 month @ 2iu 5on/2off and plan to bump it up to 3iu - 4iu's. Haven't noticed much yet, but its too early to tell, hopefully I can feel results by the 6th month. Maybe someone with longer experiance can chime in.

Status

have tons of exp. from recovering from gyno surgery, minor muscle tears, and serious herniated and ruptured discs and deg. disc disease... never even had enough back pain to go get MRI's til i was 27 or so and had been off the HGH for awhile and found out it was so serious they wnated to do a dual level fusion

my gyno surgeon said it was amazing how fast i recovered from surgery too.... its the shit... if u have any questions on how to use it for recovery LMK, i usually tried to use like 2 or 3iu instead of 4-6 like normal just to save $$$$ LOL

kiem, if u have a torn rotator that is bad enuf it may require surgery, GH isnt gonna magically cure it.... BUT def. run it after surgery and you'll recover in half the time
    "some say im gangsta some say im crazy, if they ask me, i say im what i say the hood made me....now i can stunt til my ass is broke like jay z, or put 100grand on any nigga ass who try an play me"

Status

Currently rehabbing a torn pec with 5iu hgh every other day and 50mcg igf on the days I don't do hgh.

Status

bro i had a tear in my minuscus which is the ligament/pad between thye and shin/ your Knee... anyway i went to my knee Dr. who fixed me before, but this time i had no inusurance and he was like u better come back when you get some insurance. The surgery would have cost me 30k to have him do it.. So i was like F that and bought 5 kits of Jin and that was THAT... How else does one fix Not Complete tears, regrow collogen/ the ligament and HGH aids big time.. Its like being 18

Status

Thanks guys! YOu have totally help me make up my mind.

Status

Need help!
    I've had a Hip flexor injury for almost a year and I've been on 3iu/1mg HGH for almost 5 months, also on 250mg/wk test enantate as TRT. I'm still suffering after 3 months rest, any suggestions regarding My recovery?

Status

I'm currently on 5iu 5 on 2 off for tendon damage to my ankle and i'm feeling improvements on a weekly basis, also leaning out and gaining muscle, hows that for side effects!!!