Thread: TNE (test no ester) in oil... yeah or no

Status

Default TNE (test no ester) in oil... yeah or no

I'm about to make an order... hopefully it'll make it thru but I can't get test prop from them till August so they say... Do I go with the TNE in oil or not. Has anyone toyed with this stuff cause I don't want to waste the money. Some say it swells you (but I think that that was water base) some say they don't feel it at all.

Opinions please... I appreciate it.

Status

Its TNE either way you look at it bro, the carrier doesn't make a difference in effect! If you have never tried TNE, I think now is the time, you have my vote of confidence!
    While BM11 generally tries to relay accurate information based the research that he has done, he is occasionally wrong, and offers apologies in advance for being so, on the occasions that wrong information is given.

Anabolex Mod

Status

TNE in oil no problem to 50 mg/ml with regular solvents (BA & BB).

Can go to 100 mg/ml with EO and/or one of the various "super solvents" around.

TNE 50 mg/ml plus TP 50 mg/ml for a total 100 mg/ml can be achieved with 3% BA and 15 % BB.

Hope this helps.
    "I shall pass through life but once. Any kindness I can show or any good thing I can do to any fellow human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."

Status

then it's a plan... thanks guys for your help

Status

There's always Test Phenyl-Prop too....
    See their team is weakening
    We're going to win the game!
    Fight! Fight! Rah, Team, Fight!
    Victory for MSU!!!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 2legit2quit View Post
    There's always Test Phenyl-Prop too....
    I still have yet to find a plausible reason to buy tpp. I bought TPP powder in the past, when I had read that it had a longer half life than prop, I learned later that that is simply incorrect, however. It is essentially test prop with a phenyl group attached, but I don't believe it increases the solubility. It also carries a heavier ester weight, so you end up with test that is on par with enanthate as far as strenght, as opposed to prop which is stronger. I also did not find it to be any more or less painful, but I am in the group that is not effected by prop either, so perhaps for someone sensitive to the prop ester, it would hurt less. In any case, you would be hard pressed to convince me to pay almost twice as much as test prop ever again.
    While BM11 generally tries to relay accurate information based the research that he has done, he is occasionally wrong, and offers apologies in advance for being so, on the occasions that wrong information is given.

Status

I've never made my own TPP, but used to use the Testolent from Sicomed. I loved it and thought it worked very similar to regular prop. I've also never seen where it costs twice as much as regular prop (powder).

How is Prop stronger than Enth? Isn't all test the same once it's free of the ester carrying it?
    Victory for MSU!!!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 2legit2quit View Post
    How is Prop stronger than Enth? Isn't all test the same once it's free of the ester carrying it?
    Because when you have 100mg of test e, it is 100mg of test e not 100mg of test. The ester weight of the enanthate ester drops 100mg of test e down to 70 or so mg of test (off the top of my head) where as the propionate ester is lighter, so 100mg of test p is more like 88mg of test (off the top of my head.) Phenylpropionate is a very heavy ester, bringing your effective test down to 65 or so mg. Finally, it costs me 66% more through my guy, for weaker test. So I don't see any benefit. Of course, maybe it is less painful for someone who is sensitive to prop?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by bm11 View Post
    Its TNE either way you look at it bro, the carrier doesn't make a difference in effect! If you have never tried TNE, I think now is the time, you have my vote of confidence!
    The carrier does make a difference though. It is released slower from oil than from water.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by bm11 View Post
    Because when you have 100mg of test e, it is 100mg of test e not 100mg of test. The ester weight of the enanthate ester drops 100mg of test e down to 70 or so mg of test (off the top of my head) where as the propionate ester is lighter, so 100mg of test p is more like 88mg of test (off the top of my head.) Phenylpropionate is a very heavy ester, bringing your effective test down to 65 or so mg. Finally, it costs me 66% more through my guy, for weaker test. So I don't see any benefit. Of course, maybe it is less painful for someone who is sensitive to prop?
    That's right, I forgot about figuring in the weight of the ester....thanks. I wonder why TPP it is usually dosed @ 50mg/ml or 100mg/ml and not higher like TE?
    Victory for MSU!!!