PDA

View Full Version : Masteron Enanthate, anyone?

kai73
01-22-2009, 11:57 AM
I have the opportunity to purchase masteron enanthate at the same price, mg to mg, as masteron diprop, and I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with the enanthate version and what kind of difference you saw between it and the diprop version.

I've used mast diprop in a number of cycles and have been very happy with the results. Strength and hardness have been great. The only side I ever see with it is that I shed like a dog. BM11 and I talked about this and he suggested it could have been the compound freeing up a lot of the test I was on, as even tren doesn't make me lose hair. I hadn't thought about this but believe it to be the case. Obviously the enanthate version will do the same, and while I know I'll be getting less actual compound due to the enanthate being a longer ester, I've grown tired of ed and eod shots during my cut cycles.

Any input from you bro's experiences is much appreciated

norm240lbs
01-22-2009, 12:04 PM
I've used it and I prefer it over the short estered masteron. I didn't notice any difference in strength.

jack thomas
01-22-2009, 02:24 PM
If you are tired of frequent injection,that is a great alternative.

j/t.

RockReady4x4
01-22-2009, 02:57 PM
I have the opportunity to purchase masteron enanthate at the same price, mg to mg, as masteron diprop, and I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with the enanthate version and what kind of difference you saw between it and the diprop version.

I've used mast diprop in a number of cycles and have been very happy with the results. Strength and hardness have been great. The only side I ever see with it is that I shed like a dog. BM11 and I talked about this and he suggested it could have been the compound freeing up a lot of the test I was on, as even tren doesn't make me lose hair. I hadn't thought about this but believe it to be the case. Obviously the enanthate version will do the same, and while I know I'll be getting less actual compound due to the enanthate being a longer ester, I've grown tired of ed and eod shots during my cut cycles.

Your right. It will do the same.

kai73
01-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the posts fellas. Figure I'll go ahead and pick up some of the E version just to give myself a rest from so many sticks for a bit.

tony545
01-22-2009, 08:07 PM
i like short ester masteron,i did try it one time,got hard as rock

gstracer
01-22-2009, 09:17 PM
what about if you took one shot of the e a week and one shot of the diprop?? will that help keep levels more steady?

RockReady4x4
01-23-2009, 02:54 AM
what about if you took one shot of the e a week and one shot of the diprop?? will that help keep levels more steady?

why throw that into the equation...????
Come on G. don't confuse the guy even more.:becky:

monkey21
01-23-2009, 03:43 AM
sorry, a bit off topic but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Do u guys lose hair on mast even if u aren' predisposed to MPB? and does come back after cessation of it?

paradroid
01-23-2009, 05:54 AM
I like the enanthate, no real difference except less shots, less volume. Which means you can run more of the stuff!
Regarding the MPB, everybody has a different profile here but from what you say you are probably like me in that drugs like tren and winstrol don't affect my hair but test and masteron does (and masteron frees up DHT more than test)... this suggests that you have high expression of 5AR in your scalp rather than a high sensitivity to androgens. This makes you a good candidate for 5AR inhibitors, if you wanted to go down that road.

paradroid
01-23-2009, 12:13 PM

BTW, you'll get about the same actual compound from masteron enanthate as you would from masteron diprop... the diprop ester has roughly the same weight as enanthate.

kai73
01-24-2009, 06:48 PM
I like the enanthate, no real difference except less shots, less volume. Which means you can run more of the stuff!
Regarding the MPB, everybody has a different profile here but from what you say you are probably like me in that drugs like tren and winstrol don't affect my hair but test and masteron does (and masteron frees up DHT more than test)... this suggests that you have high expression of 5AR in your scalp rather than a high sensitivity to androgens. This makes you a good candidate for 5AR inhibitors, if you wanted to go down that road.

Thanks for the advice bro, I'll look into it

kai73
01-24-2009, 06:51 PM

A certain lab actually makes that. I won't name 'em because that's against board rules, though it's obviously one of the more lax. I believe it's 150mg mast e and 50mg mast a per ml. They're the same lab that has a vial of 50mg test prop, 50mg tren a, and 50 mg mast a per ml. That one'll make you hard as a diamond.

bmak
01-24-2009, 08:23 PM
got the same results form both esters, but i def like the e better.... i hate popping myself so often.

SD1959
02-04-2009, 02:51 AM
How do you guys dose the masteron E?

jack thomas
02-04-2009, 11:55 AM
^^^^^ i do 600mg/wk,but 400-600mg/wk.should be fine.

j/t.