PDA

View Full Version : Halotestin

mechengfire
04-27-2008, 07:32 PM
I am hearing a lot about HALOTESTIN, and let me start by saying I have never used it. But I am very interested in any advise anyone can share with me about what type of stack it should / could be used with to maximize its effect. In addition, any additional information you may have that might be helpful would be greatly appreciated.

Sadie
04-27-2008, 07:35 PM
well halo is a popular powerlifting drug. it seems to increase strength although it could be the attitude that makes people stronger. I have never run it obviously but a friend of mine did. he has done 5 cycles and never ever had any aggression or anything....til he added halo... it got so bad he broke half his apartment and lose his voice from screaming. he also reported that his muscles hardened up to the point where pinning was difficult and his joints (particularly his elbows) dried out... hurt so bad he couldnt lift. not sure if those are common or he wsa just real lucky... he ended the cycle early cause he was afraid he would get arrested... he was being a REAL asshole i stopped talking to him cause he was such a freak on that stuff he called me once he stopped and appologized for behaving like an animal... halo now freaks me out lol

btn2102
04-27-2008, 10:08 PM
http://www.anabolex.com/forums/steroid-discussions-question-answers/34017-halo-experiences.html

loizier
04-28-2008, 05:48 PM
halo is the toughest shit iv ever tried. the sides are just not worth it, imo.

maybe just for pre-contest....

MaNiFeSt
04-28-2008, 08:56 PM
http://www.anabolex.com/forums/steroid-discussions-question-answers/34017-halo-experiences.html

thanks bro.

I just started a thread on this. there are some posts in there you may want to read.

Explosivez
04-29-2008, 05:06 PM
When I used 50-60mg a day it felt great. Like the best cup of coffee you ever had - all day. I got a light headache after a couple weeks but it subsided. I felt aggressive in training but not "angry at people." It's my fav. oral.

trapzilla
04-29-2008, 09:24 PM
well halo is a popular powerlifting drug. it seems to increase strength although it could be the attitude that makes people stronger. I have never run it obviously but a friend of mine did. he has done 5 cycles and never ever had any aggression or anything....til he added halo... it got so bad he broke half his apartment and lose his voice from screaming. he also reported that his muscles hardened up to the point where pinning was difficult and his joints (particularly his elbows) dried out... hurt so bad he couldnt lift. not sure if those are common or he wsa just real lucky... he ended the cycle early cause he was afraid he would get arrested... he was being a REAL asshole i stopped talking to him cause he was such a freak on that stuff he called me once he stopped and appologized for behaving like an animal... halo now freaks me out lol

WOW THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHI, A GIRL WHO NEVER TOOK THIS IS SPREADING A WORD THAT SHE HEARD ABOUT...and its a girl if she took HALO her cli! would not be small anymore.
So i took 30 mgs a day in 5 mg upjohn pills for my VERY FIRST STRETCH,, cause i am a person who likez to hide all my strength and look small and conceal FREAKY power.. HALO IS the best and strongest powerlifting drug known to manKIND ... You will break records with this and gain no weight.. So i took 15 mgs in the morning and 15mgs 1 hour before i worked out. My strenght went through the roof and i got so hard and fucn strong and aggressive(good pump in the gym) and SADIE TH E PUMP DONT MAKE YOUR STRENGTH GO FROM MAXING on flat bench press @ 225lbs to 365lbs in 4 messslllyyyyy weeeks.. I kno adrenaline can make some crazy shi happen but no aggresseive pump is going to make you daily stronger and stronger,,

Daily dosage recommended(20-40mgs a day) and since it would be your first time doing it i would just take the halo and do like 30 mgs a day split in two takinz. BRO if you are a strenght trainer and need to keep down the weight and not look to big and you want power and i mean real power then this is the best drug other than injectable masteron or POWER ,, so you could fuc the crap out of SADIE the way she wants it

By the way Sadie if that is you in ur pic U R FINE, so dont take what i said in the wrong way and SADIE no oral gear is going to dry out a humans F ing ELBOWs or do anything other than make a persons body's ligaments weak JUST becuase your muscles are goign to be gettting TO STRONG TO FAST and YOUR LIGAMENTS WILL HAVE TO PLAY CATCH UP<<<DUH>>> obviously ur friend had anger issues and could not control his EGO

ripdtoshredz
04-29-2008, 10:28 PM

How much was he using?

trapzilla
04-30-2008, 10:31 AM
let me give you guys some advice about this oral. It is so hard on the liver that no one will be able to do this longer than 4 weeks. At my beginning of the 4th week on this stuff when i would stretch and lean down to touch my toes to stretch out my hamstrings and calves i would feel MY LIVER on the side of my outter rib cage and it HURT... SO DONT TAKE THIS LIKE ITS OIL cuase your liver will DIE if your really that smart. Compare Halo to Anadrol in strength but not in what each one will result in becuase they are totally different but on both end(androgenic and anabolic) halo is the first and anadrol is the later in the () BUT THEY R BOTH THE 2 STRONGEST ORALS known to MAN KIND..

go_fast1
04-30-2008, 06:26 PM
When I used 50-60mg a day it felt great. Like the best cup of coffee you ever had - all day. I got a light headache after a couple weeks but it subsided. I felt aggressive in training but not "angry at people." It's my fav. oral.

I had about the same results you had with 60 mg a day .I did not get a sense of well being like d-bol gives me but it helped my aggression during my training without becoming short tempered .The only problem I have with it now is that it costs too much for me to take 60 mg ED at least from the more popular suppliers .For example it was costing me $4.20 ED for 6 10 mg tabs .The only sources that I know of now it would cost $11.40 ED .That is just too much for my limited income .I would probably take it year round if I could get a good deal on it .Naturally take a break ever so often so my liver levels do not get elevated but more so to not get my tolerance levels to it up too high .

I am pretty sure I have already posted in other threads here on the forum about my experiences with halo .

ALIN
04-30-2008, 10:16 PM
I am hearing a lot about HALOTESTIN, and let me start by saying I have never used it. But I am very interested in any advise anyone can share with me about what type of stack it should / could be used with to maximize its effect. In addition, any additional information you may have that might be helpful would be greatly appreciated.

Best for advanced athlete.
Great for strength,hardness,aggression.
Stacks well with testosterones.

trapzilla
05-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Best for advanced athlete.
Great for strength,hardness,aggression.
Stacks well with testosterones.

Alin Okay i have a question regarding Balken Proviron and Halotestin.. Now since proviron is just like masteron but in oral form, How do U rate or compare Proviron to Halotestin in price and strength gains.. Basically i know halo is straight forward the champ for powerlifting since i have taken it before but i have not taken Proviron but i do have it and i am goign to take it soon .. But just for now and to get to the bottom of this question is Proviron and Halo (for cutting and getting hard and strength) in a sense on the same level????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

This Question is in respects to the end results of a cycle ,, and i know Proviron has other abilities to combat estrogen from the start, but i am just interested in the POWER/STRENGTH GAINS for this qestion

wakejump4me
05-05-2008, 06:55 AM
if you are lean , Halo can be the icing to top it of . strength is amazing and will help those that are low in carbs/energy in the last weeks before a show .great for pre contest but if you wanna do it the right way then you get yourself constantly checked while on it . this is nothing to fuck around with .

if i compare sublingual with regular i can't really tell the difference .

wake

glock32
05-05-2008, 08:26 PM
The same as other AAS. Tren has more sides than Halo and about all I got from it was strong, hard and a headache. Hard on the liver if taken in large doses and I will add this, I knew a woman that went through a sex change and was prescribed it, can't be that bad?

trapzilla
05-06-2008, 02:01 AM
The same as other AAS. Tren has more sides than Halo and about all I got from it was strong, hard and a headache. Hard on the liver if taken in large doses and I will add this, I knew a woman that went through a sex change and was prescribed it, can't be that bad?

so u seriously are telling me that the FUCn FDA approved Tren Acetate for human use... THERE IS NO WAY. Find it on the net or the FDA approval forum and copy and paste IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

There is just noway .. You know this ant Turkey or Moldova RIGHT... TELL YOU WHAT HOW BOUT YOU JUST READ THIS SINCE I DID THE LEG WORK FOR YOU

Catalog INJECTABLES TRENBOLONE 75 10ml vial by Balkan Pharmaceuticals
TRENBOLONE 75 10ml vial by Balkan Pharmaceuticals
[BPI.06]

Manufacturer:Balkan Pharmaceuticals, Veterinary Products Line

TRENBOLONE esters are produced only for veterinary use. No trenbolone compounds in the world have been approved by the FDA for human use, due to a lack of clinical applications and some potential negative side-effects

Each ml of oil contain: Trenbolone Acetate 75 mg

Size: 10 ml vial

Reported Characteristics

O yeah let me credit my source

Work Cited
Alins Shop. Site sponser and Balken Parmacutical Owner

glock32
05-06-2008, 04:34 PM
I thought this tread was on Halotestin? All I said was tren has more sides but I was answering the original question about Halotestin. You can check into whether Halotestin is still prescribed or not but last I checked it was and I will tell you the person(woman who is now a man) that took it had it prescribed by her/his doctor. Feel free to continue to do the leg work and I guess I will try and be more direct so that you can understand better.

so u seriously are telling me that the FUCn FDA approved Tren Acetate for human use... THERE IS NO WAY. Find it on the net or the FDA approval forum and copy and paste IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

There is just noway .. You know this ant Turkey or Moldova RIGHT... TELL YOU WHAT HOW BOUT YOU JUST READ THIS SINCE I DID THE LEG WORK FOR YOU

Catalog INJECTABLES TRENBOLONE 75 10ml vial by Balkan Pharmaceuticals
TRENBOLONE 75 10ml vial by Balkan Pharmaceuticals
[BPI.06]

Manufacturer:Balkan Pharmaceuticals, Veterinary Products Line

TRENBOLONE esters are produced only for veterinary use. No trenbolone compounds in the world have been approved by the FDA for human use, due to a lack of clinical applications and some potential negative side-effects

Each ml of oil contain: Trenbolone Acetate 75 mg

Size: 10 ml vial

Reported Characteristics

O yeah let me credit my source

Work Cited
Alins Shop. Site sponser and Balken Parmacutical Owner