PDA

View Full Version : winstrol depot vs stanzolol

disco_biscuit_23
04-26-2008, 01:40 PM
ffff

66lifter99
04-26-2008, 01:49 PM
the lumps n soreness together may be the muscle tightening up and soreness associated with gear u havent used b4 .. never used inj winny @ all, only oral .. never saw the point in stickin wut i can just eat..
how long the lumps been there?
try heating damp rags in the microwave and using em as a hot compress on the affected muscle .. once the muscle is good n warm .. massage it in circular motions while keeping the wet heat on it.. the lumps n pain may subside after a few days of doing that 3-4 times a day (it works for me) .. plus the heat n massage can help absorption thus helping a sterile abcess

ALIN
04-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi guys,

would really appreciate some advice from anyone who knows there winnie,

ive used winstrol depot before without a problem, have recently started using Stanazolic DK with Benzethonium Chloride and have got incredible pain in injection sites lasting around 3 days then it starts to ease down. ive also got what feels like 2 lumps which im assuming are abcesses. i havnt had the pain or lumps before from sing normal winny. what do you guys think is going on here? im thinking about ditching the stanzolic and getting some normal winny. would appreciate your advice.

if you cant tolerate the injects...you can always get empty gel cap...fill and take orally

dunhill225
04-26-2008, 09:09 PM
what? dude dont waste your time with gell caps, just drink it.

loizier
04-28-2008, 05:54 PM
imo, winni is best pinned.

winstrol is ALMOST painless. i have had the least pain from zambons than any other aqueous gear.

artman115
04-28-2008, 05:58 PM
oral is the way to go IMO