PDA

View Full Version : Fucked a grandma last night....

The Great One
05-20-2007, 12:57 PM
Well actually she's about to become a grandma. haha. But only 37 years old. I'm 30. I guess this is what they call a cougar, yes?

She said she hasn't had sex in 2 years. girl cuts my hair.

And I found out that she has a little more than a physical cattraction to me. I always just figured she thought i was hot and that was about it. Lijke just a passing thought. Well, we got drunk last night and she started telling me othetr things like she tries to scedule her work aeround when according to the computer I should be coming in for a haircut and that her fellow employyees would call her everytime i was there when she wasn't. i dunno. Kind of surprised me.

I just thinik its funny her som got someone pregnant and at37(she doesn't look it) will be a grandma. She looks like she'd be about my age.

And kept asking me if after this, I'd still be coming in. She works about 2 minutes from my house so I figure she gets a little breake or something, That might be a little exciting. She was ready to go anal last night. I just couldn't see what i was doing.

Bill50
05-20-2007, 03:18 PM
AS long as she looked good whatever. I guess being able to say you fucked a gmilf gives you some bragging rights.

The Great One
05-20-2007, 03:48 PM
Sad thing is remember when i first turned 21 or something like that, i did some 40 year in the bar parking lot and I remember she said she had a 22 year old. haha

Or this other time, this old hag who had to be in her 40's when i was maybe 27 or so, I hit that up and that girl sucked a mean pecker. I was fucked up and still got off fast. she gobbled it up and then I did her a few different ways and then ran away.

anabolicmindset
05-20-2007, 07:48 PM
37 isnt a grandma. women dont even know what they are doing until they are 30. The best sex youll ever know is with grown up women. This one time, I was 28, The daughter was 18 adn the mother wsa 38. I was in the middle and couldnt decide which one I liked more. They both liked me and were competing for me. It was wierd. haha.... and no I didnt do them both at the same time. ha...in fact, I moved away a few weeks after I met them.. and nothing ever happend.

RAAM
05-20-2007, 08:20 PM
37 isnt a grandma. women dont even know what they are doing until they are 30. The best sex youll ever know is with grown up women. This one time, I was 28, The daughter was 18 adn the mother wsa 38. I was in the middle and couldnt decide which one I liked more. They both liked me and were competing for me. It was wierd. haha.... and no I didnt do them both at the same time. ha...in fact, I moved away a few weeks after I met them.. and nothing ever happend.

Oh man, that was a good story up till the end. Next time make something up. LOL. :biggrin1:

Moe-Mentum
05-20-2007, 08:30 PM
Oh man, that was a good story up till the end. Next time make something up. LOL. :biggrin1:

Lol, no shit:D

Enanthanator
05-20-2007, 11:11 PM
lol...funny shit...thats one thing I've never hit a grandma...

alteredbeast
05-21-2007, 12:44 AM

That story reminds me of the start of Training Day when Ethan starts telling Denzel about that DUI with the female officer and the story just kinda peters out from there...

FOX
05-21-2007, 02:53 AM
Hairdressers put out...keep hittin that shit...but be careful because they are fucking crazy.

FOX

T-Bone
05-21-2007, 06:03 AM
38 is my oldest and it was some of the best Ive had.

Im 28 BTW.

Muscletruck
05-21-2007, 06:12 AM
lol...funny shit...thats one thing I've never hit a grandma...

Hang on a minute, my grandma said some musclely daigo american guy gave her a black eye the other day:brick:

microzide
05-21-2007, 06:29 AM
Fuck that. I want a Great Grandma.

Muscletruck
05-21-2007, 06:51 AM

Fuck that I want a great great grandma LOL

btw, over here in Australia in some of the outback aboriginal communities there are 24yr old grandparents, how sick is that.

Hank
05-21-2007, 08:35 AM
Hairdressers put out...keep hittin that shit...but be careful because they are fucking crazy.

FOX

and they gossip with everyone.

The Great One
05-21-2007, 10:13 AM

FOX

Yep, that is the distinct impression I got to a T. She started telling me about a bunch of crap. all of our conversations to this point while she was cutting my hair were always just small talk and boom; she tells me a ton of crap and she wasn't even as hammered as you might think. Only a couple drinks or so.

I figure she'd be up for a little fun from time to time. surely, in all her madness, she can't expect anymore than that. I refure to date a girl who will soon have a 20 year old son. Thats just depressing.

norm240lbs
05-21-2007, 10:54 AM

btw, over here in Australia in some of the outback aboriginal communities there are 24yr old grandparents, how sick is that.

It's not that different in some of the villages up on the north slope. Do you know what the typical village girl says after sex? ....
"Get off of me Grandfather, you're crushing my smokes."

Muscletruck
05-21-2007, 07:36 PM
It's not that different in some of the villages up on the north slope. Do you know what the typical village girl says after sex? ....
"Get off of me Grandfather, you're crushing my smokes."

I don't get it:noidea:

suzieq1139
05-22-2007, 07:55 AM
Sad thing is remember when i first turned 21 or something like that, i did some 40 year in the bar parking lot and I remember she said she had a 22 year old. haha

Or this other time, this old hag who had to be in her 40's when i was maybe 27 or so, I hit that up and that girl sucked a mean pecker. I was fucked up and still got off fast. she gobbled it up and then I did her a few different ways and then ran away.

I am sure as she was dabbing the sides of her mouth with her lace hankie she certainly wasn't dreaming of keeping you around for meaningful conversation either Great One! :D

Muscletruck
05-22-2007, 08:01 AM
I am sure as she was dabbing the sides of her mouth with her lace hankie she certainly wasn't dreaming of keeping you around for meaningful conversation either Great One! :D

LMAO:rofl: god i love the great ones posts

plutonianman
05-22-2007, 07:39 PM
I say you do her mom so you can say you've have sex with a great grandma as well........

FOX
05-23-2007, 07:22 PM
and they gossip with everyone.

FREE ADVERTISING:Banane16: :bananadoggywow:

Them: :bump2:

FOX

FOX
05-23-2007, 07:25 PM
I figure she'd be up for a little fun from time to time. surely, in all her madness, she can't expect anymore than that. I refure to date a girl who will soon have a 20 year old son. Thats just depressing.

Make sure it stays that way. Because this bitch WILL try to rope you in. Especially if you are good-looking, got a big cock, or even moderately successful.

The older they are, with the less they have to show for themselves, the more of a target you become. DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

FOX

The Great One
05-23-2007, 07:31 PM
Make sure it stays that way. Because this bitch WILL try to rope you in. Especially if you are good-looking, got a big cock, or even moderately successful.

The older they are, with the less they have to show for themselves, the more of a target you become. DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

FOX

Yeah, she's texts and called a bunch of times already. I feel deathknellspain. it's always the ones we really don't want isn't it. not that she's unattractive, i can just never see it going anywhere.

Hell maybe she does seriously think she has a chance with someone like me. that figures.

Little does she know I am in the process of stalking. hahaha

pikchur
05-28-2007, 11:01 PM

how is that possible?

pikchur
05-28-2007, 11:02 PM

thats right ... you can fuck her on her plastic covered couch while she watches Murder She Wrote ...

The Great One
05-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Well, i did get a free haircut yesterday so i guess my sexual performance wasn't all that bed. Although, according to her, that was the first sex she's had in like 2 years or something.

Who knows. now i just need to do a girl that works at Kroger and my mortgage company; then I'd be in decent shape

Muscletruck
05-28-2007, 11:14 PM
how is that possible?

Because girls can start ovulating at a really young age, like 9, and guys usually have some sperm.

I have a mate who is a teacher out in a remote place mostly aboriginals, he teaches yr6 which are 11 and 12 yr olds. And says the majority of his class is sexually active

Muscletruck
05-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Just rang up this old chick because I am so horny and would fuck anything right now, I was wondering why she never returned my SMSs, anyway her son answered LOL talk about awkward

toddfw2003
05-31-2007, 01:29 AM
IM 35 and i am banging a 52 year cops. Sheis fucking bad. I can post her pic here and everyone in this room would hit it.

Muscletruck
05-31-2007, 01:33 AM
Ok so post it

jpep1
05-31-2007, 08:42 AM
no shit, you say we'd all hit it and you have pic, funny I don't think you'll do it

gronkboy
05-31-2007, 11:13 AM
Where be the pic. champ?

Moe-Mentum
06-01-2007, 02:39 AM
Here boys, found some pics of her.
Not bad, one shot of those titties and I would be hooked too.:)
http://www.filecabi.net/video/07220529_granny.html

The Great One
06-01-2007, 09:05 AM
I hit it again Wednesday night

I wonder what she say if she knew I was stalking another girl that would blow her out of the water.

deathknell3000
06-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Yeah, she's texts and called a bunch of times already. I feel deathknellspain. it's always the ones we really don't want isn't it. not that she's unattractive, i can just never see it going anywhere.

Hell maybe she does seriously think she has a chance with someone like me. that figures.

Little does she know I am in the process of stalking. hahaha

Sadly, these women have no clue how little they have to offer to guys like us.

anabolicmindset
06-02-2007, 08:28 PM

FOX

yea and they are statistically high carrier of TB(tuberculosis)

Taylora127
06-08-2007, 10:39 AM
just when i was fucked up, i roll upon the "i fucked a grandma lastnight" tread. lol

thanks for dropping the a-bomb on any rational thoughts towards me being fucked up. you guys make me look like a choir boy.

very entertaining i might add. i thought the pink walls dry out after a while...

make the world a better place, punch that fat pig rosie odonnel in the face!!!!