Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering input

Hey guys. My last two orders that I ordered through a very reputable source on here never arrived. My first three orders with them was a complete breeze and was at my door within a week which is why I kept coming back to them. But my last two orders would just get on the “moving through network” message with USPS. The first time it happened I thought maybe it was lost or just a fluke, who knows.. That’s why I tried again but needless to say, same thing. It’s been 5 months now but no movement so I just gave up on it. Well, here I am now and wanting to try again. I wasn’t sure if the stuck on “moving through Network” message was code for it was caught and confiscated or what. The dealer I ordered it through I did domestic to try to be a little safer. I want to give it another go now that it’s been about 6 months now. I just don’t want to lose my money again. What do you guys think? I understand USPS loses packages on a daily basis and or packages get stolen all the time. I just thought it was weird how my last two orders in a row just got stuck out there somewhere. Should I try ordering through a different dealer? I appreciate any input.
@domestic-supply.com for best gear

Alright, I reached out and put a ticket in. A few days later she told me to reach out to my local post office and to get a letter of confirmation that my package was never delivered and why it wasn’t delivered. So before I reach out to USPS, is this normal for a vendor to ask you to do this? I gave them my tracking number that shows ever since January it’s still just “moving through the network”. But she said to reach out and get a letter from USPS… I’m thinking I’ll just take the hit on my two last lost packages. Just doesn’t feel safe reaching out to USPS.

I just had a package go from senders location to my city then 3 states away. I went to the post office and gave them the tracking. They contacted the the facility where the package was, and it was at my house about a week later. Not ideal, but it still arrived. Just act normal when your there, people are only suspicious if you give them a reason to be.

Alright, I reached out and put a ticket in. A few days later she told me to reach out to my local post office and to get a letter of confirmation that my package was never delivered and why it wasn’t delivered. So before I reach out to USPS, is this normal for a vendor to ask you to do this? I gave them my tracking number that shows ever since January it’s still just “moving through the network”. But she said to reach out and get a letter from USPS… I’m thinking I’ll just take the hit on my two last lost packages. Just doesn’t feel safe reaching out to USPS.
@Noles8439 thats normal, and safe, you can reach out to USPS and they will delivery no problem. It's legal to have 90 day personal supply so you're fine.