Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering input

Noles8439

Hey guys. My last two orders that I ordered through a very reputable source on here never arrived. My first three orders with them was a complete breeze and was at my door within a week which is why I kept coming back to them. But my last two orders would just get on the “moving through network” message with USPS. The first time it happened I thought maybe it was lost or just a fluke, who knows.. That’s why I tried again but needless to say, same thing. It’s been 5 months now but no movement so I just gave up on it. Well, here I am now and wanting to try again. I wasn’t sure if the stuck on “moving through Network” message was code for it was caught and confiscated or what. The dealer I ordered it through I did domestic to try to be a little safer. I want to give it another go now that it’s been about 6 months now. I just don’t want to lose my money again. What do you guys think? I understand USPS loses packages on a daily basis and or packages get stolen all the time. I just thought it was weird how my last two orders in a row just got stuck out there somewhere. Should I try ordering through a different dealer? I appreciate any input.

Hey guys. My last two orders that I ordered through a very reputable source on here never arrived. My first three orders with them was a complete breeze and was at my door within a week which is why I kept coming back to them. But my last two orders would just get on the “moving through network” message with USPS. The first time it happened I thought maybe it was lost or just a fluke, who knows.. That’s why I tried again but needless to say, same thing. It’s been 5 months now but no movement so I just gave up on it. Well, here I am now and wanting to try again. I wasn’t sure if the stuck on “moving through Network” message was code for it was caught and confiscated or what. The dealer I ordered it through I did domestic to try to be a little safer. I want to give it another go now that it’s been about 6 months now. I just don’t want to lose my money again. What do you guys think? I understand USPS loses packages on a daily basis and or packages get stolen all the time. I just thought it was weird how my last two orders in a row just got stuck out there somewhere. Should I try ordering through a different dealer? I appreciate any input.
@Noles8439 you mean you were doing international and now its customs you mean? who is it

and you ordered domestic now? who is it

I would first point out where you're ordering so we can help you reach out.

And tell us your cycle plan, @Noles8439 why arent you sharing your cycle with the anabolex family? please do :)

Dealer?

Or one of the approved sources in the banners?

I hope this time you will consider ugfreak.to
they are very good with shipping

if a package doesn't get delivered a then the source should reship it did you reach out to them

if a package doesn't get delivered a then the source should reship it did you reach out to them
Yup, I reached out and they said on their end it was in the process of shipping by USPS and the rest was on USPS. Well, that was 6 months ago.